Chapter 12

How you guys liking it so far? Thanks so much for 90 reads! Remember vote and comment :) I think in this chapter there might be a little bit of drama with Lexi, Hayes and Brittney!

Brittney's POV

So today was the day we were going to Disney. We were in a whole different part of Florida so we had to take a plane. Hayes said it was only going to be about an hour flight. When i was done packing i went into Lexi's room since I hadn't talked to her very much.

"Hey" i say

"Hi" she replies like she is out to get me!

"Whats up?" I say trying to keep the conversation going.

"Whats up is you better stay a way from Hayes or you'll be sorry!"

"Ill be sorry!?!?" I stop for a moment "what kind of game are you playing?"

I just walked out of the room and didn't say anything after that. I went downstairs, Hayes was down there i needed to talk to him.

"Can i talk to you?"

Everybody was silent

"Yeah sure why?" He replies.

"Just because! Now come here!"

He follows me upstairs into our room.

"Is there something going on between you and Lexi?" I asked worried

"No! Why would you even ask that? You know i love you and only you!"

"Well when i went to go talk to her all she said was stay away from Hayes or you'll be sorry!"

Hayes looked at me confused. Nothin came out of my mouth or his mouth. It was silent. I mean dead silent. I got up breaking the silence and went down stairs to tell Cam what happed since he was like a big brother to me.

"Wow! I don't know what to say about that there lil' sis!"

"Ok um i am going to go finish packing"

Hayes' POV

I have no clue why Lexi would say that! The only other time i have met her was when me Nash went over to i to Brent's house, she was only with us for about 5 minutes. I was really confused! When i went up to the room Brittney was the only one up here so i gave her huge hug and didnt let go.

"Hayes your gonna kill me!" She said sarcastically

I just laughed and let her go she laughed to. We both leaned in and kissed. I love her so much!

"I love you klassen and you know that i would never do anything to hurt you!"

She bushed and giggled

"I love yo to Haaasss and i know that"

I wrapped my arms around her. We hugged what seemed like for ever. Then Nash walked in

"Whoa sorry guys! All I'm here to say is that we are leaving in 5"

He walked out, we grabbed our suitcases and followed him down the stairs.

AUTHORS NOTE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you like this chapter? I know its short again! Im sorta running out of ideas! In the comments please give me any ideas i will be sure to use some of them.

Remember...

Vote
Comment
Read
Follow (i follow back)

-Brittney 🌚

Yes my name is Brittney