Chapter 1

"Mikey I really have to go now!" Squeals and shouts were coming out of my body as he threw me over his shoulder. My mother had called me saying that dinner would be ready soon and that someone important was coming over who I needed to see.

"But babe we're having so much fun." He started to bounce up and down making me giggle. Michael was a great guy and I liked him a lot but I seriously had to go home. He didn't seem to care about that though as he continued to walk me around the park close to his house.

"I'll do anything if you put me down!" I squealed a little more feeling his fingers tickle my sides.

"Anything?" His tone was playful and made me blush.

"Anything." I stated confidently.

"Kiss me." He set me down and wrapped his arms around my waist. My arms immediately went around his neck and my fingers slide through purple hair.

"Gladly." I leaned in and gave a teasing peck on his lips making him whine. I laughed and untangled myself from his embrace and quickly turned to run to my waiting car parked across the park. Thankfully, due to his not attending of gym class because it was 'a waste of time', I was much quicker than him and easily outran his strides. His strides might have been longer because of his legs but mine were shorter and faster.

I started to become tired about three-quarters of the way to my car but I kept pumping my arms and legs so I could get home without being murdered. I could hear Mikey laughing and calling after me from not far behind. I felt myself laughing with him and slowing down as I neared the car.

"Harley!" I only laughed at him as he kept calling even though I was already stepping into the front seat of the car. Michael started to pout slightly as I shut the door behind me, making sure to lock it tight. I quickly rolled down my window.

"I'll call you later, okay?" I yelled from my seat. I saw his pout grow into a frown but he nodded his head. I motioned him to walk to my window with my hand. He casually walked over to the car taking his sweet time just to make me laugh. "Hurry up or I'll leave."

I smirked as he suddenly walked faster toward me. My lips met his in a swift kiss before we pulled away to say goodbye. I watched him for a few minutes while he walked to his house which was in eyesight from where my car was parked. He turned and smiled at me from his doorstep. I returned his smile before turning on the ignition of my car and driving back to my house which was only about 10 minutes away from his place. My mom certainly didn't look very happy at the fact that Mikey had kept her waiting for me.

"Go put on something nice and do your hair please. We have important people coming over that I'm sure you've missed." I gave her a strange look which she only answered with an encouraging smile. I shook my head laughing, I love my mom to death but she does confuse the crap out of me sometimes.

"Can I ask who is coming over?" I silently prayed she'd tell me so that I could have somewhat of an idea as to what I should wear. She shook her head before pushing me towards my room. I waved my dad a 'hello' and quickly jogged up the stairs to my room. I grabbed a pair of dark skinny jeans and my Fall Out Boy crewneck from my closet. I threw them on and brushed my hair back into a ponytail. I looked at my face to check if my mascara had been smeared due to Mikey throwing me over his shoulder at the park.

Michael and I had been together for about 1 month now and things were really great. He made me laugh and smile all the time and I really liked him. He really has been helping me get over my last boyfriend Ashton. The horrible thing about that was how Mikey and Ashton were best friends until Mikey started to have feelings for me after Ash and I broke up.I mean Ashton and I had been together for a good 8 months until things started to fall apart. They still had to talk because they were in the same band with a couple of their other friends, but their relationship had been strained greatly due to me. I shook my head ridding myself of thoughts about him. If I ever saw him again I don't even know what I would do. I continued to look for my white converses to stop myself from thinking about him.

"Harley you need to hurry, they'll be here any minute!" I tied the laces of my converse and walked downstairs toward the kitchen. I waited to see how mom would react to my outfit. She always seemed a little disappointed that I wasn't a girly-girl like she was. This time being no different she gave me a forced smile as she looked me up and down.

"Do you want me to help set the table?" I asked trying to keep her from looking at me like that. I hated it. With a quick nod she informed me that 4 people would be joining us. I searched my head thinking about who could be coming. The table was set in only a few minutes and I went to sit on the couch with my dad. I tried to pry out who was coming over but he wouldn't budge. Mom really didn't want me to know.

The doorbell sounded throughout the house and I quickly got up to answer the door. I took a deep breath expecting the worst, but that wasn't even close to who was really at the door.