For more Mel, Luce and all the rest...

Mel, Luce and all the others at both the HELL Corporation and the Helpful Angels Agency were originally a simple set of short stories, as I told myself every day that only a miracle-working angel could be expected to keep working under some of the circumstances I and my fellow commuters and office workers did. 

Following the popularity of Mel Goes to Hell on Wattpad, I decided to add it to my catalogue of published works. I knew how I intended to end the series of short stories - and resolve a few things for poor, misguided Luce. I wanted to give the devil some closure, at the very least. 

So I sat down to write the final scene - where he does return to Mel's city, wanting to catch up for the dinner and drinks that Mel offered. If only she knew how much trouble she'd unleased with that farewell peck on the cheek. 

I wrote it - but Luce and Mel took it somewhere I didn't think possible. I did a whole heap of research and found that it was possible - but my collection of short stories needed to be more than that, to make the story flow to its inevitable ending. 

I did that, too - then realised that my ending wasn't complete. There was a phone call that had to be made. A call that set off a whole chain of events that might not fit into a single book...

Mel Goes to Hell has miraculously morphed into a whole series of books - three, by my current count. The first of these, Welcome to Hell, is now available FREE from Amazon, Apple, Kobo, B&N and Smashwords. The second, See You in Hell, will be released on 30th April 2014. Purchase links are up on my website - www.demelzacarlton.com - or at the external link off to the side of this page, if you're reading on the web. 

If you liked the short stories here, you're in for one Hell of a ride with the whole series. I'd be honoured if you joined me by downloading your FREE copy of Welcome to Hell. 

Thanks for reading Mel Goes to Hell - without your support, I might have broken a man's toes because of his penetrative briefcase, instead of writing the first short story here on Wattpad that spawned my whole series.