Chapter 21: Ethan's Casa

Start from the beginning

Wait, does that mean he watches Keeping Up With the Kardashians?

"Welcome to my casa." He said as he opened the door and spread his arms wide and gesturing to the entire place. "No one's home at the moment since my mom's at work and my brother and sister are at my grandma's."

One word. Gigantic. His house is gigantic.

I looked around the house in admiration and I probably had my mouth open while I was at it.

The floors were so clean that I really wanted to dive and do a slide on it. I'm sorry, I'm such a child.

"You good?" Ethan asked me with a concerned look on his face. Oh, I forgot he was here.

"Yeah, you just forgot to mention that  you lived in the White House."

"It's not the White House, babe. Let's go upstairs and go to my room." Oh okay.

Wait, did he just say his room?

"Woah, hold up buddy. I don't want to go into your room. Who knows how many girls you've brought up there?" I did not want to be near the same bed where he has his conquests. That was just unsanitary. Did he even change his sheets?

"Actually, you'll be the first girl to go into my room. Well aside from my mom and my little sister." Wait what?

"So what you're saying is that I'm the first girl you've ever brought to your room?" I asked him, curiously.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. I don't bring girls to my house. I usually just go to their place." He shrugs and climbs up the stairs. I just stood still, looking at him shocked. "You coming or what?" He smiles at me and gestures me to go with him.

I walked over to him, still shocked at the information I just found out. He opens the third door on the right in the hallway and holds the door open for me. "So this is my room."

Damn, even his room looks nice and surprisingly clean. His room was gigantic, too.

Hmm, I've been using that word a lot today.

I looked at him with my mouth open, "This is not a room, this is a condo." It was true. His room consisted of a mini living room, a huge walk-in closet, and damn, his own bathroom, and damn, he even has a mini fridge. I then pointed to the mini fridge and stated, "I would sell my soul for a mini fridge in my room."

He laughed at me, "So, what do you want to do?" He asked me while jumping onto his bed and laying down. He then propped his self up so he could look at me.

Me, being the lazy self that I am jumped onto his bed as well and laid myself down next to him. I mean if there was a bed in my presence and there was no STDs or pee in it, I will gladly lay down on it.

Ethan chuckled at me and turned his body so he was facing me. "Anything you want to do?" he asked again.

"Well, this bed is really comfortable and I'm honestly debating on killing you so I can have all of this to myself." I told him, jokingly, well maybe part of it was serious.

"Really? You're willing to kill me for my room? I don't think you'll be able to do it because you'll miss me too much." This guy obviously doesn't know me and my love for soft beds and mini fridges.

"Girls will do crazy things for things that they love." I shrugged. "Let's watch something on Netflix." I mean I wasn't going to leave this paradise right now when I've been completely distracted by everything. I mean it won't hurt to stay a while.

FYI, I'm only doing it for the bed and the mini fridge.

"Alright, let's watch something scary, yeah?" He offered while turning his TV on and looking for something to watch on Netflix.

"No, I get to pick. I mean you basically forced me to come to your house. So I choose." I said, grabbing the remote from his hands.

"Well it is my house." He simply told me with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Not for long." I whispered in an evil manner. "I'm the guest and I am entitled to my rights, okay?" I gave him a look that said if you disagree with me I will push you into a tank of sharks.

Lucky for him, he made the right decision and put his hands up, looking like he was surrendering. "Okay, okay. You're the boss here." I gave him content smile and went back to looking for something to watch.

"Oooh! I got it! We'll watch The Vampire Diaries!" I looked it up quickly and went to season one. We were going to watch this from the beginning and it will be my goal to make Ethan like this show.

"What? Fuck no. Change this shit." Ethan protested with wide eyes.

"Nope, not going to happen. We're watching this and that's that." I told him. I am so the boss here.

Ethan grunted and pouted. What a child.

The first episode had just started and I felt like something was missing, so I turned to Ethan.

"Got any snacks?" Ethan looked at me weirdly, again.

"We just ate though?" He looked at me like what he just said many sense. I eat whenever I want to eat.

"Yeah, and you were just breathing but I didn't question you, did I?" I replied.

Ethan laughed at me and walked to where his mini fridge was located. Next to his mini fridge were two cabinets. He opened them and my eyes widened.

There were so much food in there I actually felt like crying and thanking Jesus for this day.

Ethan grabbed some Funions, M&Ms, Kit-Kat, and other snacks that will surely make me fat.

He handed them to me and went back to get some soda from his mini fridge. Damn, I love that mini fridge.

"So, what is this show about?" He asked me curiously, while opening a pack of M&Ms.

I paused the TV and turned to him. "Well basically, it's about two vampire brothers, who fall in love with the same girl. But there are a lot of twists and stuff in it. It's actually very interesting so don't judge it just yet." I pointed at him.

He put his hands up in mock surrender. "Never, baby. You actually really like this show, huh?"

"Um, yes are you crazy? This show is my life." I told him while grabbing the remote and starting the episode from the start. "And you my dear possessive boy, are going to watch it right from the beginning, season one to season eight." I smirked at him.

And never in a million years would I ever find myself laying down in Ethan Johnson's bed, laughing and eating a bunch of snacks, while watching the Vampire Diaries with Ethan Johnson himself.

Hey guys! I finally updated after 213139289 years! I'll be more active since summer break is coming up and I have no life. Things have been very busy and hectic for me at school since it's my junior year and there's just so many tests especially with AP classes! I'm really excited about this book and the plot of it! I hope you guys liked this chapter because who wouldn't want a mini fridge am I right? Also, it's my birthday in 4 days so I'm pretty excited! 18, can you believe it? I still act like I'm 8.

Anyways, don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me! Love you all.

                                                                        - Christine