Chapter 11

~~~next day morning ~~~

I woke up and glanced at the clock. It's 8:00 am. I never wake up that late. I sigh and move on to the mirror. I look at my hair. It's all knotted and sticking out in places. What happened to it? It's never like this.

I combed my hair, went to the shower and put on a grey tank top, black shorts and grey slip ons. I went out and didn't find Matt. Where is he?

"Matt??" I said in a high pitch. Within 2 seconds he was in front of me. And he was half naked. He had a towel draped  around his waist and drops of water were dropping from his bare chest. He looked so hot. I gasped.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked smirking.

My eyes went wide and I realised I had been staring at him.

"Are you gone mad? Go wear some clothes" I said.

He went inside his room and came outside in just 30 seconds. 3-0 seconds. Damm Vampires.

"So you called me?" he asked.

"Umm... Yeah. What am I supposed to do today?" I asked him cause I honestly don't know.

"Umm.... Just relax" he said.

What??

"What??" I asked him.

"Or you can talk to me, I can take you around." he said

"Okay. Let's go somewhere" he said me.

"K. But where?" I asked him

"Umm... I'll take you somewhere. But wear something else" he said. I nodded and moved to my room. I searched my closet and pulled out a black frock. It had lace till my chest and had lace after my knees it looked okay to me. I wore it and tied my hair in high pony tail. And moved out.

"You look...... Beautiful" he said and I looked at him. He had worn white shirt with black vest and black trousers.

I don't know why I always feel he was hot. But it was a friendly type of hot. Like I felt him as a friend. He is nice to me. And for some reason he reminds me of Andrew ( Erik's sister Ashley's husband). Maybe that's because Andrew looked like him.

"Let's go" he said. I nodded and followed him. He opened the car for me. I sat in. We drove silently and he bought me to a beautiful place. It was the hills. It was lush green and had lots of trees and plants, birds and flowers and everything I adore. I loved that place. We just sat down of the tree and chit chatted about many things.

"So how was your boyfriend?" Matt asked it between of the conversation. How do I reply to that when I didn't have a boyfriend. I had a mate who became my husband. Wait..... I just realised I never had a boyfriend. I was 26 and I never had a boyfriend.

"Umm..... He was nice and sweet. But I realised that everything was fake" I just made a story. I don't know cause I never prepared for this. Being a spy I was not trained to say all these. Cause they thought I would spy on criminals, but thanks to Erik I am spying on this guy who at least does not look like a criminal.

"Oh...Too bad for you" he said looking at some tree.

"What about you? Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him

"No. I am searching for my mate. I saw her once" he said.

"What?? Where?? Why didn't you say anything to her?" I asked

"I saw her once in a café." he said dreaming

"Wow. How did she look?" I asked him.

"She had short blonde hair, an oval cut face, pink lips. She looked like an angel" he said. Wait, blonde hair, oval face and pink lips?? Is he talking about Mia??