Acrylic Paint and Hesperides Perfume

Start from the beginning

"How did you pick up her scent off of me?I showered and everything!" I was amazed at how Harry still knew exactly what she smelled like.

"Louis we talked about this. How long have you been seeing her after she stopped coming round our house?" 

"3 months." 

"LOUIS!!!" They all looked at me in disapointment i had never done something like this before. and it wasnt even that bad. 

"Question!" my hand shot up and i walked to Liam who hadn't said a word since i walked through the door. "I'f i told you you weren't allowed to see Danielle anymore would you actually breakup with her or would you see her with out us knowing?" Liam blushed bright pink. "Exactly."

"Yeah but you said the same thing about Hannah and Eleanor. did either of those relationships work for you? No. It's going to be the same with this chick." Harry's statment was alittle disturbing. 

"Harry uh this 'chick' that I'm in love with happens to be your best friend." They were all silent after that running out of reasons why we shouldn't be together. "Guy's I'm sorry." I walked out of the studio and into the rain with out my jacket, which aslo smelled of Bridget. 

"Louis..." 

"Go away guys." I turned around to find Paul holding my jacket. "Oh thanks man." 

"Louis don't do this, for a girl, it's not worth breaking up the band I love you all so much." Paul was the sweetest guy i had ever met. 

"But Paul if some body was keeping you from Clo would you not try to murder them?" It was a little weird of me to say that but it was exactly what i was feeling. 

 "Yeah i would do anything for her but when your career was at stake and lossing your bestfriends I think you have to let it go."

"Thanks but i don't think i can. I'll be back." i took my jacket from Paul and drove off to where Bridget worked. The Museum of comic Life. It was an art museum, for comic artists and such i thought it was pretty cool but i had never actually been there. 

I heard bridget from across the small room she sat and the reseptionists desk and held the phone to her ear. "Yeah 7:30 okay by Anne." 

"Who was that?" 

"Oh Hey Louis!" She jumped up from her seat and leaned over the desk to give me a kiss. "That was Anne Harry's mom she wants to have a family dinenr tonight with hers and mine family it's going to be my parents and the boys, Effie, Gemma, you know everyone." 

"Alright, I'm up for that." I smiled and came around the side of the desk. "So Lunch at a fancy restaurant or sex in the closet then deli sandwiches?" 

"What do you think?" Bridget took my hand and punched out her time card. She than lead me to the closet, proceed by the deli across the street. 

"I'm glad we got to spend our day together." I ut my arm around her as we watched the birds fly off at rocks being thrown by small children. 

"Hey even if it's something boring, I;m always happy to spend time with you. I love you so much Lou." 

"Hey Have you thought of maybe us getting Married someday?" I spit some of my soda into my hand. 

"You mean like me and you?" He laughed.

"Yes me and you!" 

"Is that your way of proposing to me? No ring or getting down on one knee? no long speech about how amazing my hair looks today?" I giggled as he moved down to the edge of the bench and got on one knee. 

"Bridget Greene, first your hair looks amazing today! and remeber that I love you..." We both laughed. I still couldn't belive he was doing this. "Will you marry me?" 

"Of course you idiot!" I jumped on him both of us hitting the pavement. I layed on top of him "I love you Lou." I pressed my lips aginst his liking the way that after alomst a year he still shivered at the touch of my lips.

7:30

Louid and I spent the whole dinner holding hands under the table, I spent the rest of the time laughing and talking to Harry, it was like we were 16 again and seeing eachother naked wasn't a big deal, We got along so well back then. This dinner jsut triggered all of those memories, which is why what Harry did next wasn't as big a schok as i though ti would be. 

"Hey Bridget?" Harry took my hand from the fork, "Do you think maybe... you might want to go on a proper date some time just the two of us." I looked to Louis first and foremost, He shook his head subtly. We hadn't told anyone of our plans to get married yet. I didn't even have a ring yet.

Next i looked to Effie who also gave me a disaproving look, I mean when i said i hadn;t told anyone yet that excluded Effie, I tell her everything. but the encouraging looks from mine and Harry's parents made me say something stupid. "Sure?" Harry kissed me on the cheek and retrned to his dinner. I looked at Louis with a look of Panic on my face, what should i have done? 

"What was that all about??" Louis and I stood on the other side of the bathroom door only one room away from the dining room.

"Sorry i panicked and i didn;t know what to say with our parents watching us." 

"Bridget you can't do this! we need to tell people so your issues with Harry will go away!" 

"Not tonight, our parents love the idea of me and Harry being a couple. Louis i promised you i would marry you and i intend to keep that promise." 

Louis and I exited into the dinning room and took our seats. 

The next night Harry and I went out. It was extremely awkward, i had never had worse chemistry on a date. "Bridget Sorry this date was so bad. But i like you I really do." Harry drove me home and as i left the car I let him take one kiss. but I immedately found Louis on the couch in my house. 

"Louis! Let's go!" 

"Oh where are we going?" 

"We're going to do it right now." I pulled Louis out of the house looking to make sure Harry was gone. 

"What are we going to do right now?" 

"We're going to get Married right now! Having Harry and other guys hitting on me is no longer an option!" 

"Wait Bridget! think about this for a second i know you well enough to know that you want everything at your wedding. you want the big dress you want to chapel, you want you frinds in those other colored dresses."

"Lou as much as I would love to see Niall in a dress I've had it! I can't take people thinking this isn;t going to last betweeen us. I need you in my life Lou. I want to spend the rest of my life with you...starting right now tonight, we're getting hitched." 

___________________________________

Tell me what do you think will hapen next? will they go through with it? Will Louis talk her out of it? What will Harry do when he finds out they're planning to get hitched? 

Vote Comment!! <3