Chapter 5

SORRY for not posting on this story in a while. My labtop was down for a  bit and im writing this own word then posting the chapters when i get done. Its back up so ill be able to continue on this one again!!

Chapter 5

I sat my plate down before stretching. Natsu was big bellied while laying on the foot of my bed. I smiled at how cute he looked. My mind was swarming as my side was in a frenzy of pain. I clicked my fingers together. My keys laid sprawled out beside me. The assortment of silver and gold made it look pretty. Natsu muttered something in his sleep before turning over towards me. He began to sleep crawl before he was up on my side and curled in the blankets.

I wanted to snort at his childlike behavior but I stopped. I heard the door open as Jacob stepped in. His eyes were full of hate as he saw. My heart began to beat even faster while he got closer.

He simply set a note down by me and smirked before leaving. Once he was gone I let out the breathe I was holding in. I picked up the note with ease making sure it wasn’t booby trapped.

I opened it and read it. ‘You may have thought I’ve forgotten about you my sweetie. I still need you to complete my plan. You will never be safe even with the dragon slayer there. Say good bye because soon I’ll have you.’

At first I didn’t remember who this person was till I remembered the ordeal before leaving. I don’t know why he needs me for his plans. I heard movement beside me. I bite my lip trying to figure out if I should let Natsu see this or not.

I felt a warm arm go around me grabbing the note. My back tensed up as I heard a growl erupt from behind me. I shifted my gaze to see Natsu pissed off. “I like to see him take you away from me” he mumbled. Natsu arm had slipped around my waist. My face began to flush immediately. “Ummm. Natsu your arm” I said trying my hardest not to stutter.

He looked down and noticed that his arm had grown a mind of its own. A small blush appeared on his face as he snatch his arm back. I let out a deep breathe of air before getting up clearing the food off the bed.

I stretched after I was done and turn my attention on the pink hair dragon slayer. He was starring at me with intense eyes. Then it hit me. My ribs weren’t hurting me anymore. “That weird drink really worked” I said poking my side. When no pain appeared I let a smile plaster across my face.

The conversation from earlier played in my head. Wendy said his instincts were taking over more. I walked to the bed again and sat down in front of him. He looked confused at first. “Natsu…. Can I ask you something?” I asked in a shaky voice.

I don’t know what’s going on in my head at the moment. All I know is that I need to figure out how much Natsu likes me. “Sure” he answered turning his head a little to the side. I bite my lip to stop my self from thinking how cute that was.

“Natsu what do you feel for me” I asked starring down at the blanket before me. “I can tell you this Lucy. I may seem like some dense idiot, but I’m not. Ever since we became partners I have gained these extra feelings for you. I never knew if you felt the same way. I love you Lucy” he said.

My face became a deep red color. I looked up to his onix color eyes before leaning towards him. “Natsu I love you as well” I said connecting our lips. It was like fireworks as soon as our lips touched. Natsu didn’t push me away or anything instead he pulled me closer to him and deepens the kiss.

He pulled away first. I took in some needed air. “I never knew you were so bold Luce” he said smirking. That caused me to blush even harder and punch his arm. “Baka” I said. I felt him grabbed my waist and pull me down next to him. “Just stay. I need to know you’re close and safe” he said closing his eyes.

I simply snuggled next to him. Once my eyes closed thou I was pushed into a nightmare.