Let's Stand Together(NaLu fanic)

New story!!!

Hope you enjoy it!!

.....................................................................................................................................

Lucy p.o.v

Everyone. Bodies laid out in front of me. Bruised and beaten they were determine for some reason. “We won’t give up on Lucy” Erza muttered. “She is are friend” Gray added standing up. “She is our Nakama” Natsu  yelled. That’s when I saw me tied to a pole. Flames licked my skin as I cried. A black light shot out hitting Natsu. He coughed up blood and fell. “NOO” I yelled.

………………………………………………………………………………….

“NO” I yelled out loud. A hand grabbed me causing me to open my eyes. My sight picked up the sight of pink.. opps I meant salmon hair. “N-natsu” I stuttered. “Are you okay. You started screaming” he asked.

I sat up and clutched my arms together. “It’s nothing just a bad dream” I said moving off the bed. Then it hit me quickly. I turned around with a annoyed face. “Natsu why are you in my bed” I asked.

“It’s comfy and I like sleeping with you” he said smiling. My face heated up at his comment. That stupid dense idiot doesn’t understand what he just said. “Lucy you sure your okay your face is red” he asked moving closer to me.

“I-III’m fine” I said cursing my stuttering. “If you say so” he said moving to my fridge. “I’m taking a bath and no burning my house down” I announced leaving him to do his thing. 

Filling the bath tub I let out a sigh. Lately my feelings for Natsu have grown. I can’t stop thinking about him. My dream wouldn’t leave me alone as well. The image of that black energy hitting him is what hurt me the most.

I hope that was just a dream. “Hurry up Lucy I want to go on a job” Natsu whined from the door. “You go on a head and I’ll meet you there” I yelled stepping in the water. “Okay” he muttered. I closed my eyes and sighed in relief. Maybe my over imagination mind wanted me to suffer for loving on someone and not telling them. Or Levy found a spell and is trying to get us together. If it isn’t Levy then it has to be our very own matchmaker Mira.

Getting out I dried off and got dress. Pulling my hair into two pigtails I grabbed my keys and whip and made my way outside. I summoned Plue to keep me company on my way to the guild. I got my usual warning from the nice fishermen.

The guild came into view after awhile. I smiled as Plue jumped from my arms as I open the doors. Plue eyes caught Happy and they tackled each other. I walked to the bar and sat down. “Hi Lucy” Mira greeted me with my favorite drink. “Thanks Mira you know me so well” I said. “Of course I do. So you got any new news for me” she said smirking. “No” I added in a monotone voice.

“Lucy I got us a job to do” Natsu called. I turned around to see a white crisp paper in my face. I plucked it from his hands and turn to read it.

“Help! Mages needed to come to FlorstTown. People have been going missing and strange demons attacking the village. Willing to pay 200,000 jewels” I read out loud. “Sounds interesting” Erza said sitting next to us scarring me.

“Team Natsu should do this” I said smiling. “I’ll find Wendy and Gray and let them know” Erza said leaving. Natsu was quiet through all this and it made me worry that he didn’t want all of us to go.

“Natsu are you okay?” I asked. “I’m fine. I’m going to find Happy and meet ya’ll later at the train station” he said walking off. He even ignored Gray insults. “Did I do something?” I asked turning towards Mira who was also silent throughout the whole thing.

“I don’t think it was you” she said with a frown of confusion. “Be careful Lucy on this mission. I feel like there something off about it” she said walking to someone who order a drink. I sighed and turn to find Erza sitting with her cake. Getting up I walked over and gave her a wave. “I’m going to go pack. I’ll see you and the others at the station in two hours okay” I said. She nodded while scooping some cake into he mouth.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

I got home and packed my bag. I place it on and eyed the clock. 30 minutes before we meet up. Flashes of the dream raked my vision as I left my apartment. My keys jingled with each step I took filling the silence in the air. Nobody was out which was weird for this street. I raised my eyebrow in confusion and stopped.

An explosion appeared a block ahead of me. I took off without thought knowing that had to be Natsu fighting someone. As I reached the spot my inner thoughts was correct. Natsu stood in the middle of flames with a murderous look. A cloak figure was in the opposite direction of us. I watched as the man removed the hood. Erza and the others appeared on the other side of Natsu.

“Who are you” Natsu yelled out. The man eyes moved till they landed on mine. Fears settle in me as I placed my hand on my keys. “You do not need to know who I am. I am after somebody here and I don’t plan to leave till after I have them” he said still looking at me. “And I found her” he whispered.

Natsu eyes caught his stare and looked at me. I swore anger flashed through his face before he was right beside me. “You’re not touching her” he growled. “It seems I arrived at the wrong time dragon slayer. I guess I shouldn’t mess with her after all being it the mating season” he sneered. Mating season?

“I will be back” the man said before disappearing in thin air. Natsu let out a growl which caused me to jump. His facial features soften once he saw his mistake. “Let’s go” he said walking away towards the train station.

We didn’t speak about the incident. Natsu head laid in my lap as I was stroking his hair. He was sound asleep and finally looked peaceful.  “How come that guy was after you” Erza finally broke the silence.

“I don’t know” I answered.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

 So what do you guys think?