It's Easier To Run

-Alex: It's Easier To Run, replacing this pain with something numb. It's so much Easier To go than face all this pain here all alone. Something has been taken from deep inside of me, a secret I've kept locked away no one can ever see. They never go away like moving pictures in my head for years and years they've played...

-Auren: If I could change I would, take back the pain I would.

-Alex: Retrace every wrong move that I made I would. If I could stand up and take the blame I would. If I could take all the shame to the grave I would.

-Bruce: If I could change I would, take back the pain I would.

-Alex: Retrace every wrong move that I made I would, if I could stand up and take the blame I would; I would take all my shame to the grave. It's Easier To Run, replacing this pain with something numb, it's so much Easier To go, than face all this pain here all alone. Sometimes I remember the darkness of my past; bringing back these memories I wish I didn't have. Sometimes I think of letting go and never looking back, and never moving forward so there'd never be a past. Just washing it aside, all of the helplessness inside, pretending I don't feel misplaced, it's so much simpler than change. It's Easier To Run...

-Auren: If I could change I would, take back the pain I would...

-Amy: Retrace every wrong move that I made...

-Alex: It's Easier To go...

-Auren: If I could change I would, take back the pain I would...

-Luna: Retrace every wrong move that I made I would...

-Bruce: If I could stand up and take the blame I would...

-Alex: I would take all my shame to the grave.

After pain and sorrow there's always anger and aggression, although he should, Alex can't hold his jealousy for Oliver. Every time he tries to move on, Oliver and Sophie start kisssing and this causes Alex to have a very annoying behavior to everyone because of his jealousy; one day he decides he's had enough, he will at long last unleash all his inner rage at Oliver...

End of Part 4