Take everything From The Inside and throw it all away

-Alex: I don't know who to trust, no surprise, everyone feels so far away from me; heavy thoughts sift through dust and the lies. Trying not to break but I'm so tired of this deceit, every time I try to make myself get back up on my feet all I ever think about is this: All the tiring time between and how trying to put my trust in you just takes so much out of me.

-Auren: Take everything From The Inside and throw it all away, 'cause...

-Oliver: I swear for the last time I won't trust myself with you...

-Alex: Tension is building inside, steadily...

-Oliver: Everyone feels so far away from me.

-Alex: Heavy thoughts forcing their way out of me. Trying not to break but I'm so tired of this deceit, every time I try to make myself get back up on my feet all I ever think about is this: All the tiring time between and how trying to put my trust in you just takes so much out of me.

-Auren: Take everything From The Inside and throw it all away, 'cause...

-Alex: I swear for the last time I won't trust myself with you...(Towards Sophie) I won't waste myself on you.

-Sophie: I won't waste myself on you!

-Luna: You...

-Bruce: You...

-Amy: Waste myself on you!

-Oliver: You...

-Sophie: You...

-Alex: I'll take everything From The Inside and throw it all away 'cause I swear for the last time I won't trust myself with you!

-Bruce: Everything From The Inside and just throw it all away 'cause I swear for the last time...

-Sophie: I won't trust myself with you!

-Alex: You! You!

He realises what he has to do, embrace a new chapter of his life, change his way of being a masochist, stop remembering what once was and start focusing on what could be with this new girl he has been starting to like; for all this time Alex has been Waiting For The End, but...

End of Part 9