Chapter 23

Alice P.O.V

    I sense someone is in the kitchen,i walk to the kitchen and see my mom is crying on the kitchen counter."Mom...i'm home"i slowly walk to the table.She wipe her tears and ran to me,crushing me with her hugs.

"I thought the killer kidnapped you"said dad while ruffling my hair.

"Dear...look at you...you're covered with blood"said mom,releasing me from the hug still with teary eyes.

    I fake my smile,and said "Yea...i barely escape,the killer chase me halfway here" I hold her hands trying to calm her down."but,i'm here now..."I look around me searching for my dad.

"Mom,where's dad?"

"He's out searching for you,i'm gonna call him telling that you're safe and already home"She said while wiping out her tears.

"Ok...you do that . I'm gonna take a shower and some rest" I  said while walking upstairs.

*Time skip*

    I woke up at 11 p.m, I sat at the edge of my bed thinking a plan on how to kill them.Tomorrow?Should I even kill them?Am I going soft?

    I get up and put on my killing gear and take my scissor with me.After making sure the whole house is asleep I snuck out and jump from the window.Yeah I know u might say that I'm insane jumping from the second floor..well guess what?I am insane.

    I wanna release this pressure,but don't know how.Killing?killing who tho.I see a drunk guy walked by my house.A grin snuck it way to my face.