Two: Something to Forget

Almost every morning, I'm usually awake before Olivia is so that I can cook breakfast for her. I especially do it when she has to work that morning, and I have to get up really early in order to be awake before she is.

But, since it was Sunday, I knew she would sleep in a little late, so I didn't have to get up too early to make breakfast. But, I still got up pretty early just in case.

I don't ever sleep in hardly, which became a habit since I'm use to going to bed early and waking up early.

I know she likes almost everything, but I don't have the motivation nor the ingredients to cook everything for breakfast. So, I'll have to start with something she loves the most.

French Toast.

She especially loves it with strawberries and powder sugar sprinkled on top. I never had it but when she had me try it for the first time, and I instantly fell in love.

Cooking french toast isn't all that hard. It's probably the easiest thing to cook. For breakfast that is. I mean, a lot of things are easy to cook, but I find this the easiest.

After I got a plate made, I had the coffee already going and I knew that she would love all of this. She always loves it when I cook for her, and I would do it everyday for the rest of our lives.

I wiped my hands on a towel and walked upstairs to our bedroom. I knew she was still asleep, but I didn't want the food to get cold, and it was almost ten, so it was time for her to wake up anyways.

I walk in the room and immediately see her laying on the bed and I couldn't help but smile at her. I stopped next to it and sat down at the edge as I watch her for a few seconds. I hate waking her up, especially since she's in such a deep sleep.

I gently shake her until she rolls over the other way. I chuckle as I lean over to her and kiss the side of her face. She stirs but she still doesn't wake up. I move the hair from her face and watch her for a second until I think of another solution.

I get on the bed and turn her over so I can sit on her crotch. I lean down and start kissing her stomach a little. I hear her move around and I smile against her stomach. I lean up and watch as her eyes open up and they meet mine.

She smiles at me and I feel my heart swell. I rub her stomach as she stretches and I couldn't stop these butterflies in my stomach. Her eyes find mine again after she stretches and she still has a smile on her face, "Good morning,"

I smile at her as I rub her stomach, "Good morning. I made you breakfast,"

She continues to smile, "Thank you," she grabs my hand from her stomach and holds them while staring at me. I stare back as I feel my heart speeding up as I'm looking at this gorgeous woman laying under me. "I love you," and that's all it takes for my heart to burst.

I lean down and kiss her. I pull back and smile at her, "I love you too," I get off of her and help her up as I watch her slip her shoes on.

We walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. I hand her a plate and we both sit down at the table and eat as we talk a little.

"Do you mind going out to get a few things today?" she looks over at me as she wipes her mouth.

I shake my head, "I don't mind at all," I smile as she smiles and takes sip of her drink.

After breakfast, I decide to go ahead and get ready to go out. After I got dressed, I walk back down to the kitchen and I walk over to her as she's sitting at the table writing something down.

After a few seconds, she hands me a piece of paper and I look it over to notice that it's a list. I mean, it's a pretty long ass list too.

I look down at her, "Do we really need this much stuff?" the whole front of the paper was covered with shit.