Chapter Two

Talon paced around his cell 'Shockwave is alive..I thought optimus prime said he was dead...how is he alive? He can't be a ghost I saw him clearly...maybe he's a zombiecon..wait no he would be aimlessly walking around...then how?"

Hearing a bang talon snapped put of his thoughts and saw what seemed to be a deception guard. He walked closer and spoke "What?"

The guard opened the cell and replied "Master shockwave has called all fighters to the arena,"

Talon looked at the guard confused but before he could say anything more guards came and grabbed his arms and dragged him out of the cell. Talon struggled and tried to escape but that only to him a hard punch to the head. His vision went out for a second and he groaned. "Horrible customer service," he muttered to himself

The guards kept dragging him before the stopped and tossed him to the ground making a loud echoing bang. The other Cybertronians looked at where the noise came from and just stared at him. Talon wobbly stood up groaning again "Well that was fun,"

He looked up and saw shockwave standing on a high platform. He resisted the urged to just go up the platform and kill him knowing it would be suicide to try. Shockwave looked at all the other Cybertronians and spoke up.

"Welcome everyone you may be wondering why you are here...welcome to the predator and this is my ship...as to why you are all here is because this is a brawl,"

As soon as he said that everyone stated whispering, talon managed to hear some of the things they were saying

"A brawl?"

"What? I'm not a fighter,"

"Primus save us,"

Talon sighed and looked around 'Come on I have one thing I can use against them but there's not enough space,' He thought

Shockwave spoke again "there will be ten rounds today the winners shall get enough energon to last them for 4 Cybertron days,"

Talon thought about it 'Hmm I have a full energon level but if I win whatever round I'll be in I can save it and escape and at least be enough for me to make it to optimus,'

Shockwave walked forward "The first round starts now choose the Cybertronians among you to help only five per team choose wisely,"

Talon looked around "Great let's see...hmm way to bulky... Looks fast but not enough fire power,"

A Cybertronian walled up to him and tapped his shoulder "Hi,"

He turned around and saw a Cybertronian that some what resembled him "Hi,"

She looked at him "I'm sliver flame,"

Talon sighed "names talon," He said while holding put his hand

Silver shook it "so want to be a team?"

He hesitated but answered "sure,"

Silver looked around "so we need three more people,"

Talon looked around "no we don't,"

She looked up at him confused "what?"

Talon kept looking around "Look at everyone the are building a basic team they are going to use a Titian or destroyer to go full on attacking and have an infiltrator pick us off one by one and have a scientist heal them,"