[ASAP Rocky: Little Sister]

This imagine is for fxded-rxcky
Hope you like it 🌺

•••

"[Y/N], this has got to stop,"
Rocky spoke as he began to put back on his Vlone T-shirt.

"What?"
You wondered with your eyebrows narrowed.

"This...us. It has to end. Soon. I mean it for real this time."

"Rakim..."
You called him by his government name.

"Don't call me that. It's Rocky to you from now on."

"Are you serious!?"

"Hell yes, I am. This creeping around my niggas and shit isn't going to fly anymore. Imagine what your brother would say! I've been loyal to that nigga since the fifth grade and I'm not throwing away our friendship for some--," he paused on what he was about to say.

"For some what? Pussy!?"
You argued getting hostile.

You folded your arms.

For the past year, you and Rakim better known to the world as
ASAP Rocky
have been dating lowkey.

The only reason it was lowkey was because of your brother.

Everyone calls him
Yams or ASAP Yams.

Well at least everyone did.

He's been deceased for about the same amount of time you and Rocky have been secretly seeing each other.

Your brother was gone but never forgotten.

Especially by Rocky himself.

When he was alive, he never allowed you to interact with him and his friends who were collectively named the ASAP MOB.

You never really understood why that was, but your brother acted as more of a parent than an actual sibling.

You loved him though, and you missed him dearly.

That's why you drew to Rakim so easily.

He and your brother were awfully close when he was alive.

Rocky was like a slightly older brother.

He cared and looked out for you the same way Yams had done when he was living.

It was as if Rocky filled his shoes when he passed.

You two had spent so much time after his death grieving together and then bouncing back together that it was hard for you to not have caught feelings for him.

Heavy feelings.

Eventually one thing led to another, and now...here you are.

Rocky had tried to end things before, but it wasn't a very successful attempt.

He came back two weeks later on his own.

For some reason, every once in a while, Rakim felt like the bad guy for messing around with you.

After all you were his deceased best friend's little sister.

Could you blame him for feeling guilty?

You both knew that if your brother was still around today, this relationship wouldn't have even seen the light of day.

He had had so much respect for Yams that he felt like what you were doing was the ultimate betrayal even if he was dead.

Your brother never wanted you to be around people like Rakim and the rest of the Mob.

But you technically weren't around the others, it was only Rocky.

The others don't even know about this little fling either.

It wasn't their business anyways.

You were grown now, 19 to be exact, and you knew what you wanted from life.

One of those things happened to be Rocky.

He made you happy and you knew the feeling was mutual.

So why let go of a good thing?

"No, [Y/N]. It's not always about you. Your brother made me promise on his death bed to protect his little sister not fuck her."

"Can't you do both?"
You asked with a smirk reaching for him.

"Why are you doing this to me?" he glared at you,"No means no. This seems so wrong."

"It's not wrong," you reassured.

"If he were alive..."

"Rakim, you're assuming what he would want if he was alive, but guess what? He's not. He's gone. I miss him, too. I do, but he'd want us both to do what makes us happy."

"You sure about that?"

You nodded your head slowly as your eyes glimpsed over his flawless dark chocolate skin.

The only thoughts going through your head were of the sexual feelings you two took part in only moments before.

Rocky stood there for a while, twisting one of his braids.

"...what makes you happy?"
he questioned you.

You smiled childishly,"Being with you obviously."

"Being with me or me being in you?" Rocky smirked.

"I don't know. I was thinking maybe you can help me figure that part out," you stated with a tease as you held up two fingers.

"Round two?"

"Round two,"
you repeated slipping his shirt back off.

Just as always, you had Rakim wrapped around your finger the same way he currently had your legs wrapped around his waist.

He wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

•••

🌹 Comment and Vote hoes 🌹