Chapter Nine

The next day went by very slowly, as Ciel's fiancé, Lizzy, had gone to visit. You repeatedly laughed at Ciel's annoyed expression, a frown was set on his face as Lizzy dressed his servants in animal costumes. Sebastian was a little out of control as Lizzy dressed you in a cat suit, he kept petting you as if you were a cat. Lizzy finally left at night and the manor went to sleep.

The following day had arrived, and you were in a very good mood as you were walking calmly with Sebastian chatting. Suddenly, the window in the hallway broke and glass flew everywhere. Sebastian shoved you behind him, protecting you from getting impaled.

"Bassy! Oh my, how I've missed you! Eh? And who may you be?" A man with red hair and attire asked. Sebastian smirked.

     "Grell... Oh dear, dear Grell... Y/N is my significant other. Soon, she and I will marry." Sebastian told Grell as he twirled you to be in front of him. He dip kissed you and you blushed immensely. You quickly composed yourself.

     "BASSY! No! She is not meant for you! I mean, look at her! Rough patches of skin, messy hair, ugly eye color, and more! I am your true match!" Grell yelled at Sebastian while he didn't pay attention.

     "Dear Y/N, do not listen to him. You do not have any of those characteristics, it is quite the opposite." He whispered in your ear, you nodded.

     Grell was about to speak again when a man with glasses and black hair pulled him back. "You are supposed to be on duty and you aren't, I really don't want overtime today. Get to work!" The man yelled as he threw Grell into the sky somewhere, he'd land around the middle of London.

     "I'm only sorry for him bothering you, demon. Good day, milady. I hope you have a splendid day." The man said with a tone of boredom. He left right after he spoke.

     "Who were those two?" You asked Sebastian, your eyes staring into his waiting for an answer.

     "Just two quite unimportant people you need no knowledge of." He stated with a closed eye smile. You shrugged it off and kept chatting with him until the young earl took him away.

~•~Hours Later~•~

     You were sitting on the same bench from the day before looking at the sky, it was late afternoon and you had just began relaxing. You breathed in the scent of the pure cherry blossom tree. It smelled sweet and relaxing.

     "Sebastian has slept with many women, Y/N. What makes you think you are different? He may say he loves you, but at the end of the day, all he wants is sex." Grell said as he walked into clear view.

     "He'll do anything to get what he wants. And when he achieves his goal, he'll leave you and you'll be trampled like a fly, because that is all you are to him." Grell continued talking.

     "Don't get too attached. You've been warned. When he achieves his goal, expect an 'I told you so' from me." Grell finished as he walked away.

      Half of you agreed and the other half disagreed. Sebastian has slept with many women for different purposes... but then what made him want to sleep with you? He didn't really have a purpose for you... maybe just for fun and to break your heart? You didn't know.

     By the time you looked up at the sky, it was already nighttime. You walked away from the garden and went to sleep.

~•~The Next Day~•~

You helped everyone with their duties, excluding Sebastian. When they all were on time and well, you moved onto your duties.

You avoided Sebastian the whole day, not looking, talking, or even mentioning him. You felt his eyes keep glancing at you but you payed no mind. Grell really got you thinking, and you needed to think up a plan for scenarios.

Time had passed by quickly. By the time you looked out the window, it was already time for bed. You walked into your room and undressed. You put on your pajamas and looked out your window, feeling the breeze as you closed your eyes in bliss.

Arms snaked around your waist and you were pulled back onto a chest. A kiss was placed on your neck as you tried to move away. One gloved hand grabbed your chin so you could look to the side at him.

"Why are you angry with me my dear Y/N?" Sebastian's deep voice asked as his eyes glinted pink.

"You know exactly why! You don't love me! You just have a purpose for something and in order to have it you must sleep with me. Well guess what? It's not going to happen, Sebastian!" You angrily retorted, your eyes showing immense pain at your own words.

Sebastian was taken aback. He had ever seen you this upset. "Love, I do have a purpose to sleep with you." Sebastian said as he lightly pushed you away. Your eyes widened and tears came out.

Sebastian smirked. "And the reason is so I can propose to you." He stated.

"That's such a lie!"

"It is not a lie, dear Y/N."

"But Grell told me..."

"Grell believes he is in love with me and therefore wants to stop you so he can be my significant other. That is the only reason he said what he said." Sebastian explained, you wiped your eyes and hugged him.

"Why, you change your emotions quite quickly, love."

"Shut up."

"Ow. That really hurt my feelings."

"Shut up and kiss me."

"Will do."

Please Do:

     I'm sorry if this chapter sucks, I tried. <3 I'll update soon. <3

1. Vote
2. Comment
3. Share
4. Follow Me
5. Have A Great Day!