The offer

Lucas's POV
What Liza didn't know is that I texted David if he wanted Liza back he would have to pay me ten thousand dollars. I told him I would text him the address at 12:00pm so I will let Liza leave 12:00pm so David will be all mine.

David's POV
It has been so long since I have seen Liza. I can't sleep anymore because whenever I  sleep I get dreams of what could be happening to Liza. As I am watching TV I get a text from a guy named Lucas.

Text conversation
Lucas-L
David-D
____________________
L- I have Liza if you don't want anything else happen to her bring ten thousand dollars to the address that I will send you at 12:00pm

D- I will bring you the money just  promise me you won't do anything to Liza

L- I can't make any promises

End of text conversation

David's POV
I fell realived and scared at the same time. Some guy has Liza and I can't just sit here. Then I realize I can just track down his phone. So I decide to go to the police station. As I am driving I feel a tear coming down my face because what will I do without Liza. I get to the police station and I tell them everything that happened. And they tracked this Lucas guy down. They said I couldn't go by myself so 4 policeman came with me and I followed them to the address.

Lucas's POV
As I am watching TV I hear police sirens I immediately grab Liza and my gun. I hear them kick down my door. So I say "if you come any closer I will shoot her"

David POV
The police wouldn't let me come in but I am outside and I hear gun shoots I immediately run inside and can't believe my eyes.

Hoped you liked the chapter
Lillian ♥💛💚💙💜