Rembering

(Liza's POV)
As I wake up I realize that I am handcuffed to the bed. I scream for help and there is no answer but I do hear footsteps I get scared not knowing who it is. As this person walks in I realize that it is my old boyfriend Lucas. Lucas would abuse me. I then get even more scared of what he will do to me. I decide to say something.

"Why did you kidnap me what did I ever do to you"

"You broke my heart I loved you"

"I NEVER LOVED YOU ALL YOU DID WAS HURT ME" I tell him

"Well I still love you"

"And I never have and I still don't"

"Oh really"

(Liza's POV)

I see Lucas getting closer and closer he then begins to punch and hit me once Lucas leaves the room I cry even harder I just want David.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Next Day
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(Lucas's POV)

After I did that to Liza I felt bad because I know what it feels like my dad would abuse me after my mom died. She died driving in a car crash while she was on her way to my football game. So my dad accused me of killing my mom. When my dad did this to me I would let my anger out on Liza. I want to do something special for Liza so I plan a movie night with her favorite movies. I take off Liza's handcuffs. I explain everything to her and she hugges me I hug her back and I bring her downstairs and make her eggs.

"Why are you all of a sudden being nice to me" she says"

"Because I feel bad for what I did to you and I know how much it hurts and I still love you"

"Don't you get it I am with David"

"I know which is why I am letting you leave"

"Really"

"Yes"

(Lucas's POV)

I really don't want to let Liza leave but it is all part off my plan.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter
-Lillian ♥💛💚💙💜