when he gets jealous (alph/beta kids)

(F/a): favorite anime

John:

It wasn't like John to get angry or jealous. But watching you talk to more and more people started making him jealous.

You were always oblivious when it came to flirting. Of course, a bunch of people flirted with not knowing this. They just thought you were playing hard to get.

John would always get angry when people would flirt with you.

"So, what are you doing tonight?"

"Oh, I was just planning on watching a marathon of (f/a)!"

It was annoying how this guy was persistent. For gog's sake he's flirting with you in front of John!

John growled and grabbed your hand and dragged you away. You looked at him confused and pulled away.

"John! What the heck?! What was that for?!"

John looks down in annoyance and then back at you. "I can't stand it when other people flirt with you! You're so oblivious it's annoying! ...and.. kinda cute" John mumbles the last part making you smile.

"I know I can be oblivious sometimes.. but I Do know that I'm with you and nothing is going to change that"

John smiles and looks away and embarrassment. "Yeah.. sorry."

You punch John's arm playfully while john overreacts. "OW! My arm!"

You roll your eyes. "Stop being a wimp"

Dave:

Dave was a bit overprotective at times. If you were sick, he'd become a full on nurse. If you weren't eating, he'd cook a meal big enough to feed a full house.

If he notices someone flirting with you, he either curses off that person or kisses you to show off you're his.

Jake:

It was quite obvious when jake would get jealous. He'd give the guy stares saying "fuck off", put his arm around your waist, and even kiss you to show you're taken.

Dirk:

Dirk would try to stay chill. He's knows you wouldn't leave him for some stranger. If they got too flirtatious with you dirk would grab your arm and walk you away from them.

Woop sorry for not updating in like a million years. I sort of rushed this, so sorry. I've been working on a comic since March and with school and other wattpad projects I never really have free time. I made a mystic messenger book, and I'm planning on doing a book for osomatsu-san. Should it be scenarios like this book or a oneshots book?