"Only about a million times. Come in, it's chilly." She gave me her arm to support, directing me into the warm room. I spotted El seated on the couch with her computer on her lap. She looked up at me and grinned widely, jumping up from her seat.

"Harry!" She went to dive for a hug but the quickly dropped her hands as realisation hit her. "Oh sorry, I forgot. I just got really excited to see you."

"I'm glad to see you too." I grinned, wrapping my arm around her in a side hug. "You haven't seen Lana either have you?"

She shook her head no, mentioning that she was up till 2 and Lana didn't come home. If she left at 11, she's been missing for more than 13 hours. Mrs Gray rushed to work a few minutes later, saying she was going to call everyone and ask about Lana, if no response, she was going to call the police.

"Should I be worried?" El asked, handing me a bowl of spaghetti. I didn't have a great appetite because my mind was solely focused on Lana, worry etching in my brain at every passing minute.

"I don't really know. It's not like her to do this and she definitely wasn't upset last night." I took a small forkful of the pasta and put it down on the table.

"Gosh I hope she's oka-"

Both our heads turned to my phone lying on the table that interrupted her statement. The screen read private number, making me wonder who it could possibly be. I swiped across the screen and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello, Harry speaking."

There was nothing but heavy breathing on the other side, making it appear as though this was just a prank call.

"Harold Edward Styles, pleasure to meet your acquaintance again." The deep voice said slowly, which sounded almost robotic and wicked. I put it on loud speaker for El to listen along. She sat down next to me quietly and leaned closer to the phone.

"You will soon find out when you come looking for your precious Lana." He sneered, breaking out into a monotone laughter. My heart rate increased and I felt the heat rise to my face in anger and confusion.

"What have you done with her?" I snapped, balling my hands into fists. El clasped her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Relax, she's not hurt...too bad."

"What the fuck." I rose my voice, scaring El who flinched in her seat. "Who the hell are you and what have you done with her?"

"We'll bring her back home tonight."

I stood up abruptly and clutched my phone in hand as he ended the phone, making my way to the door. I could feel my body crying out for rest and for me to stop putting it through torture, but I wasn't about to stop now if it meant saving Lana.

"Where are you going? We need to call the police." El jumped in front of me to stop me from leaving.

"Not yet El," I said sternly. "I need to get her myself."

"Oh really now." She folded her arms across her chest, exactly the way Lana did it. "And how do you think you're going to find her? Especially since you can barely walk."

I groaned in frustration at how right she was. I could walk out of here right now but where would I really go if I had no idea who was even on the phone.