81

WhatsApp Chats:
Sheri Holland:
Are you coming to school today?
Mel Grayson:
Sure. Why wouldn't I?
Sheri Holland:
My dad said your parents are staying in New York for another week.
Mel Grayson:
They are. How did he know that so fast?
Sheri holland:
My dad said he wanted to throw a party with his business partners and friends. Bryce's Montys and your parent are invited. You can still come if you want all of us are invited as well. Bryce, Monty and even zach is coming.
Mel Grayson:
I don't know I'll think about it.
Sheri holland:
I don't want to be the only girl.
Mel Grayson:
We'll talk about it in school ❤
Read 7:29 am
_______________________________
Conversation irl:
-Mel walks over to her locker. The boys aren't there yet, no one really is. She puts in her cheerleader uniform and takes out her books.
Monty: hey what's up?
Mel: hey nothing really.
Monty: why are you here already?
Mel: I don't know I think there was no traffic. Why are you here?
Monty: I had to talk to the coach.
Mel: why?
Monty: Jeff has a D in History and English and we have to convince the coach that he can play in the game tonight. He said he won't let Jeff play if his grades are this bad.
Mel: Oh man. Jeff wanted to talk to me about something. Maybe he wanted me to tutor him.
Monty: no he already has someone to tutor him. Didn't you ask him what it was about?
Mel: I did. He didn't answer. I'll talk to him today and find it out.
-They walk down the hallway and sit down on the stairs.
Mel: what time is it?
Monty: 7:46 am
Mel: I'm tired.
Monty: me too. Are you coming to Sheris dad tomorrow?
Mel: I don't know Sheri asked me but I don't feel like going.. considering my parents aren't going to be there.
Monty: I thought they were coming home yesterday.
Mel: they should've. But das had to stay for another week and mom joins him.
Monty: what do you think about that?
Mel: I don't know.
Monty: you can tell me everything.. if you feel down or something. You know that right?
Mel: I know. I just don't know how to feel about it yet. I don't want to destroy their life by telling them to come home.
Monty: they love you endlessly. You could never destroy someone's life by wanting to be with them.
Mel: I don't want to ask them to come home.. they should know that I want them near me. Whenever I ask them to come home Mom is super mean to me.
Monty: that sucks.
Mel: yep.
Whatever. At least they gave me money to throw a party.
-she smiles at him and wiggles her eyebrows.
Monty: you sure it is for a Party?
Mel: party with the girls but how will they know who's invited...
-she kisses him on the mouth and stands up.
Monty: where are you going?
Mel: I have to meet Sheri. See you later.
Monty: alright
-he stands up and gives her one passionate kiss then turns around and walks away.