76

2 hours later:
Conversation irl:
Sheri: and we're in the bathroom again.
Jess: But this time Hannah is here too. Hey Girls can we lay down?
Mel: you're the only one not drunk. We should lay down.
Jess: but I'm tired.
Hannah: lay down in the Bathtub.
-Jess lays down in the bathtub and Mel and Sheri immediately join her.
Jess: so now it's cozy huh?
Mel: it actually is.
-they laugh. Mel Sheri and Hannah are drunk and laugh at everything at this point.
Sheri: Hey I think we should all go for a walk.
Jess: fresh air sounds good but walking doesn't.
Mel: No let's go.
Hannah: alright.
-they Walk out of the bathroom and onto the streets.
Mel: did you know that this road was literally 2 streets away from my house?
Jess: You've been here before.
Mel: sure but when Sheri called me and said holland road I didn't know where it was.
Sheri: I thought you knew.
Mel: do you want to walk to my house?
Hannah: yes!
Jess: why would we walk when we can drive?
Mel: come on loser.
-she takes Jess hand and pulls her down the street. After 5 minutes they're at Mel's house.
Hannah: do you see that?
Jess: there is a car in front of your house.
Mel: come this way.
-they hide between two big trees in the garden of Mel's neighbors.
Sheri: who is that?
Hannah: it's dark I can't see it.
Mel: there is light in the car. You wait here I'll get closer.
-she walks slowly towards the car and hides behind another tree on the street. She takes out her phone and zooms in.
Mel: oh my god.
-She whispers to herself, turns around to the girls and walks up to them.
Sheri: who is it?
Mel: it's Logan. I took a picture. Look.

Hannah: how did you get so close

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hannah: how did you get so close.
Mel: I was hiding behind the tree. Why is he here? He was totally drunk he can't be sober again.
Jess: do you want to talk to him?
Mel: as much as I hate him I think I have to. He can't drive like this.
Sheri: okay but be careful he was really mad earlier. We'll wait here.
Mel: alright.
-she walks up to the car and knocks on Logans window. He opens the door and stand up.
Mel: why are you here?
Logan: I had to see you.
Mel: I mean why are you here with your car. You were totally drunk two hours ago.
Logan: I threw up, drank water and walked around for awhile. I'm sober again.
-Mel just raises her eyebrows at him.
Logan: believe me I am.
-he smiles.
Logan: I wanted to apologize for earlier. I was a total asshole and I not only yelled at you and everyone else but I called you out for not being pure. I sounded like Bryce. We all know that I am the last person to care about your image in school and if you're a virgin or not. I'm really sorry about that.
Mel: are you dumb? You slapped Zach! You're in front of the wrong house.
Logan: I send him a message.
Mel: you're friends for too long to just send a message.
Logan: Well I wanted to apologize to you first.
Mel: You should apologize to him first and to everyone else on the list. Because you have chances of getting your apology accepted by the others. I won't.
Logan: I feel like all I'm doing is apologize and try to get back with you. Is that worth nothing?
Mel: You fucked up too bad. I don't have feelings for you anymore Logan.
Logan: I don't believe you.
Mel: like I said you don't have to. You can apologize and talk about second chances as long as you want but I will never forgive you. You hurt me and ripped my heart apart. There is no way I can accept that. I'm going back to the party I want you to be gone when I'm coming home.
-her voice is calm. She walks away.
Logan: Mel..
-she just keeps on walking. As soon as she is with the girls Logan sits down in his car and drives away.
Jess: are you okay?
Mel: I wanted him to leave and he left. Actually I don't feel like partying anymore. I'm going to stay here if that's okay?
Sheri: sure.
Hannah: do you have all of your stuff?
Mel: Monty has some stuff of me in his car but I'll message him tomorrow. Can you tell him that we went for a walk and I just didn't feel like walking back? Don't tell him about the Logan stuff.
Jess: sure no problem.
-they hug each other and Mel walks back into her house.

Messages • Montgomery De La Cruz//जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें