80

WhatsApp Chats:
Mom:
Good morning sweetheart ❤ I just wanted to tell you that your father has to stay a week more and if you don't care I would stay with him. Hope you have a great day 😘
Mel Grayson:
Hey Mom❤ I mean if dad has to work I guess it's okay. When are you coming home?
Mom:
We're staying until next Sunday. So a whole week. 😘 I'll send you money tomorrow.
Mel Grayson:
I still have enough. You don't have to send me any.
Mom:
Well I'm still going to send some. If you don't need it for food you can take it for clothes or you can spend it on a party with your girls. ❤ love you sweetie😘 I'll call you tomorrow.
Mel Grayson:
Love you too mom❤
Read 01:03 pm
_______________________________
Mel throws away all of the food she took about 3 hours to cook except for one plate. She takes the plate and sits down on the couch in the living room. She eats 1/4 of the food on the plate and throws the rest away. She feels alone. Even if she's finally with someone she likes and someone who actually seems to care about her. There is always going to be this space in her heart that just her parents can fill and they're always gone. She wishes that her mother would see how much she wants and needs them to be there for her. Tears form in Mel's eyes but she wipes them away immediately. She goes into her room and lays down in her bed for the rest of the day.