"What... what are you saying?"

"You honestly think this is the first time you remembered? Darcy is the first time that you've heard Wolfe speak to you?" I could feel my heart literally stutter at her words. Winnie turned to me with a look of confusion.

"How do you know about-,"

"Winnie wasn't the only one whose memory gets tweaked every now and then. You're all one of them... Lucie, Vera, Winnie, Dion, Casey, Braylynn, you are all puppets. And you don't even know it. You all don't have a choice. Everything has already been planned. You just might not like your ending. Silvia is cruel like that. Ahhh you're not surprised are you. Dion already spilled the beans, huh? Did you know that he almost ended all of this? He had Silvia in his grasps, one more strike and she would be as dead as a door nail. You know what stopped him? What made him show mercy for the first time in years?"

"This is bull. I'm not asking about Dion here!" Winnie nearly screamed in her 'mom' Wendy's face.

"You can't just see the ending before you read the beginning sweetie,"

"To bad, you're forgetting who's in control here. Get to the point Wendy,"

"She told him that if he killed her now she would make sure that his mate would die the most horrible way possible. She told him he had a mate. THAT is why you all are still cursed, because the big bad scary Alpha Dion was told he had a soul mate out there. He fucked you all because of his own selfish reasons. How do you like that Brayanna?"

"My name isn't Brayanna. It might have been once, but she died a long time ago."

"If you aren't Brayanna or Winnie who are you?"

"Nakota, your killer," I turned away as she delivered the killing blow to the woman she once called mother.

"Nakota?"

"I am no longer Winnie, I can't remember being Brayanna. Nakota? Nakota I can be,"

~*~

~Lucie's POV~

My breath came in as a gasp as my back arched from pain. I tried to move but each time I tried my eyes rolled to the back of my head as the pain surged through my body filling every part of me with a blinding pain. My heart was beating faster than I thought was possible and my head was beginning to swarm with white noise. My blood felt thick in my veins as it surged in a nauseating rate.

"What's happening to her?"

"It's the bullet, it has to be! I haven't seen something like this since..," the man's voice faded out and I could feel the tension in the room. My tongue was thick in my mouth but somehow I was able to speak.

"What's wrong with me doc?"

"Wolfsbane, the bullet was laced with wolfsbane," even the word sent shivers to my bone. Only the most ruthless hunters used wolfsbane. It was a pain to grow, and even harder to control. I could count on one hand how many hunters used wolfsbane in the entire United States. I had meet all three of them. Kandace,  Nerissa and someone a little closer to home, Mercer.  Shaun Mercer.

"Mercer!" His name was a scream of pain and rage and left many people swearing underneath their breath.

"Is there a way to get the wolfsbane out of her blood?"

"Bullet. OUT!" I knew the words I shouted didn't make sense, but I hoped they would get the gist. And get the bullet out of my chest.

"She wants us to get the bullet out of her chest. Luc can you try to communicate telepathically with me?" I didn't realize until he said it that I had been blocking everyone. But I wasn't going to stop now. I wouldn't let them feel my pain any more than they could already sense.