Chapter 2: Together Again

Start from the beginning

            3RD PERSON'S POV

"Okay before we start, you will have a new classmate. She's just arrived a few days, so please respect her." Iruka said.

The students become curious of who's this girl.

"Why does she enroll on graduation day?" They ask.

"You can come in."

Right on cue. A girl with long Blondie hair on pig tails, blue eyes and wearing a very familiar orange jump suit, has a three whiskers enter the room.

They study the new student. Then realization hit them.

"Introduce yourself." He smiled.

She smiled back then face the students.

"My name is Kumina Uzumaki, 12 years old. Nice to meet you! " then she smiled.

The students gasp. Then they look on the certain knucklehead. He's staring at the new students with wide eyes.

Suddenly a pink haired girl raised her hand.

"Okay Sakura."

The said girl stand up.

"What's your relation on Naruto? Why you two are so much alike? Are you his family ?" She ask.

Kumi only smiled. Then she look on Naruto's direction and smiled at him.

Naru-nii... You grown up... I'm glad...

"Yeah I'm his family member, and..... He's my brother.." She trailed.

The students widen their eyes. Specially on the certain someone.

She's back...my sister is back... After many years of searching, she grown up...  Naruto thought.

Murmurs filled the room. Until Iruka stop them.

"O-okay that's enough, Kumi take anywhere you want."

She smiled. She then walk towards on Naruto's direction. All the students eyeing her. Watching her every moves.

When she's right in front of him. She smiled widely then offered her hand.

"Nice to see you again... Onii-chan... How are you?"

The knucklehead began to tear up. He keeps on brushing his tears but it seems they continued to fall.

"Ku-chan..." He cried.

She take a seat besides on Naruto and the other is the other boy.

She then whispered on his ear.

"We need to talk later, Naru-nii.. Hai?"

He only smiled before look in front of the class with a wide smiled on his face.

A certain someone with raven hair and onyx eyes. Eyeing the two siblings with a jealous.

It looks like Naruto still have his remaining family member, while mine... He thought then look down.

Kumi noticed this. She look at him before offered her hand in front of him.

He look on the owner of the hand and saw the same girl.

"Hello, I'm Kumina just call me Kumi. Nice to meet you!" She beam.

He look at her hand then her. He reach on  her hand hesitantly.

"Sasuke."

She smiled at him.