Life

Dear Cigarettes ,

Thank you.

The music is the fact that I play the piano.

The Giver certainly is a good book. I really didn't expect Rosemary to be the previous Receiver. Also, I agree with the fact that Twilight isn't as great as people make it out to be. It could have been so much better , if there was actually a plot to it.

My name? Notes? I should think you got the answer when I said that I play the piano. Although I do like taking note of all the things happening around me!

To be honest , you are really the first person I've spoken to in such a long time. Sure , my parents live with me , but I do not find the quality of conversation while conversing with them. With them , it is always about the next piece or how I'm feeling or when I should be able to speak. It's frightening to go through that once in a lifetime , imagine going through it everyday!

What interests you?

I shall be leaving now.

Sincerely,
Notes

I quickly sent the email , to get back to practicing the piece.

There wasn't much I could do , apart from practice the whole day , considering I rarely like to leave the comfort of my room.

I perhaps didn't realise it , but my hands had started to pain me and so I laid down in my bed.

I didn't know what to do anymore. All I ever did was play music. I'd dropped out of school for that. I couldn't give up on the only thing I loved.

But when people force you to do the thing you love , make you live for what you love...

My mind keeps thinking these unthinkable thoughts that I was raised not to think about.

Music is my life. Without music , I'd be nowhere.

But when you've made a friend , maybe it would make things easier.

I don't trust them yet. It's too early in our friendship. I probably will tell them about my life , a few glances , but not everything yet.

I need to know them more.

I mean , they might be the one to help me get out of this state of my mind.