Better

*Dustin POV*

Dear cigarettes ,

It's a pleasure to meet you. You've heard correct. I do enjoy the occasional vanilla ice cream. It gives this kind of sensation that only the essence of vanilla can give. It seems as if you are the first person to like vanilla ice cream. The first of whom I know. But , I must inquire , how did you get this email? I haven't been online in a few months. If you like my music , then it has been really kind of you to spend time to write to me.

If you don't , why do you want to speak to me? I must mean nothing to you. Unless you've heard of me and want to tell me something. If that's the reason , I'm all ears.

I haven't exactly been there for my family recently. I can't even look them in the eye. So , I would love to help you in anyway. If you need someone to talk to when you're feeling sad , or angry , or anything , you have me.

Just because you like vanilla ice cream.

What is your favourite book?

Sincerely ,
Notes

I sent it. I sent it without reading what I had sent , thinking I was writing exactly what I was thinking. But when I started reading what I had sent , I realised that what I had sent was crossing my limits. Especially , to a person who I've never spoken to.
I volunteered to be the person's friend.

What was I thinking? To be someone's friend , I needed to be my own friend. Maybe this 'friendship' could help me evolve as a person. Get out of the comforts of my room , my shell and go out into the open , the unknown. Maybe , just maybe , I could be able to reverse my wrong doings. Maybe this was my turning point.

Or maybe I was just wasting precious time where I could be practicing the next piece. Whatever it may be , it felt nice. To communicate with someone.

"Dustin , dinner's ready. Are you coming?" Mum calls out.

Ever since she left , I tried to make an effort to come out of the room at least once a day.

Aline.

My baby sister left home a month ago.

I needed to become better for her.

Because of she doesn't come back , I might just go back to being a person made to play.

Made to play forever till the day I die.

And I can almost see that day coming closer and closer everyday. And that day will be the day I feel happy.

Happy knowing that my family will be safe.

Without me.

(A/N): Hi. I really hope y'all are finding this at least a tad bit interesting. Please comment to let me know whether I should continue this because I'm getting cold feet already 😅

R Signing Out^_^