fifteen

Once at the hotel, Tyler took their bags up to the room while Josh went to the little store in the lobby (which luckily was open in the late hours) to get a pint of chocolate ice cream. After paying, he headed towards the elevator and up to the twelfth floor.

Once inside, he found Tyler already sitting in bed with the blankets wrapped around his waist.

"Here you go, Ty." Josh said softly as he handed his boyfriend the ice cream and spoon he grabbed.

"Thanks." Tyler mumbled, opening the lid of the frozen treat.

Josh sat beside him and let him eat for a few minutes in silence before he spoke up.

"Are you ready to talk?"

Tyler put his spoon down and swallowed tightly. "I guess."

Josh sighed. "Ty, I'm sorry about earlier. I know you're insecure about this, and I shouldn't have said the things I did. I just wish you saw yourself the way I do. You're freaking gorgeous like this, as you were before too, and all the time. I completely understand if you want to lose the weight. I just want you to be happy."

Tyler bit his lip. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have made you feel like it was your fault. You were right, it was completely my own decision to get bigger. But... Is it... Is it bad that I don't want to lose weight?"

Josh furrowed his eyebrows. "No? Not at all. I just kind of figured you'd want to.... You know, since it upset you so much."

The brunette shook his head. "I mean, it did upset me, and still kind of does, but... I really do like the weight," he blushed, "and I think as long as you're here I'll be okay?" He didn't mean for it to sound like a question, but Josh could tell he just wanted to be sure that he would help him through this and wouldn't leave him.

Josh smiled softly. "You know I'll always be here for you no matter what." He leaned in to give the other a kiss on the cheek.

"Then can I ask you something?" Tyler looked hopeful.

"Of course."

Tyler leaned forward, tucking his head in the crook of Josh's neck. He mumbled something against his skin, but it couldn't be heard.

Josh chuckled. "What was that, baby?"

Tyler groaned, but didn't move. "Can I get bigger?" It was still quiet, and Josh had to strain to hear, but he heard it this time.

He gently pushed Tyler up so he could see his face. "Anything you want, Ty." He grinned. Tyler smiled softly back, eyes shining.

Honestly, Josh was ecstatic. He would've been devastated if Tyler had wanted to lose the weight (but of course would never of let him know that). He absolutely did love the chub on his boyfriend and he could tell Tyler liked it too.

Josh gave Tyler a small kiss on his forehead. "Go finish your ice cream, although it's probably melted by now." He laughed.

Tyler frowned when he saw that, yes, it had indeed melted. "I'll just have chocolate soup then." He said as he brought the carton up to his lips, dipping his head back to drink what was left.

Josh laughed when he took the carton away because, of course, his boyfriend had a big chocolate mustache. "You are such an idiot." He said as Tyler gave him a big grin.

"But you love me."

Josh's eyes softened. "I do."

__________________

things are going to be picking up verrryyyy soon 👀

BUT you can still let me know if there's anything you want to see during Tyler's gain or anything else in the story ❤️