Jai dirty imagine .

You and jai have been going out for a while and you both thought it was a good Idea to "do it" but never had the chance because you both are busy .
One day you came home after work kicking off your shoes and sitting down , you hear moanings from yours and jai's bedroom , you open the door and see jai wanking off , he looks up to see you but he didn't care he just moaned your name .
"Y/n" he says with a smirk on his face .
"Yes babe" you said .
"Come here I want you" jai said .
You came closer as he started kissing your collarbone sending waves down your body . He started taking off you clothes leaving you both naked , as he prepares for your entrance as he looks up to give you a one of those are you sure looks , you nod as he trust in you .
"FUCK JAI , your so big "
"Fuck Y/n , your so tight " you guys fuck for a while leaving you both tired .
" That . Was . AMAZING ! " You said.
" I know ." jai said
"I love you jai " you whispered
"I love you too Y/n" he whispered back as you fell asleep on his chest .
---------------------------------------------------
I am sorry if I mest up or if you didn't like it but it is my first one and I'll try to be better on the next one I'm going to be taking request so leave me you name,gender and how you want it to start . Thank youuuu . Sorry ! . Byeeee !