Chapter 8 "Clear"

Comincia dall'inizio

Aoba: *nods* Come on Clear. *walks back to his room*

Clear: *walks passed you* It was nice meeting you!

Lobo: *runs in* Master!! Are you okay?!

You: Yes I'm fine Lobo XD. *closes the door and locks it* It was a friend of Aoba's. *limps to backpack to get dressed* I need some clothes. *sighs*

A figure crawls in the window, however Lobo doesn't bark aggressively. 

Lobo: Master, the hooman with the funny hat is here. 

You: *blushes lightly and turns around* N-Noiz?! *covers yourself with the clothes at hand*

Noiz: Hi. *tosses a bag at you* Figured you needed clothes.

You:  You could have knocked on my door!

Noiz: Window was open and it was easier.

You: Get out! Thank you but get out DX! I'm half naked you perve!

Noiz: *tilts his head* So? 

You: I will drop kick your ass right now! So get out!

Noiz: *gives a slight smirk* Bet. If you can manage to land one hit on me then I'll leave.

You: What?! No!! 

Noiz: Then I'm not leaving. *sits down*

You think about it before sighing in defeat as you toss your clothes to the side. 

You: Fine. *grins* If I win, you'll leave my room, tell everyone you got defeated by a half naked girl, and you have to walk around in your underwear for the rest of today. Deal?

Noiz: And if you lose, you'll wear whatever I choose for a whole day tomorrow.

You: Deal. *walks over and shakes his hand*

Noiz: You have 5 minutes. *shakes your hand* Ladies first. *starts a timer*

You get in a defensive stance as Noiz stands up. You throw a roundhouse kick at Noiz but he swiftly dodges your kick with ease. You growl slightly under your breath as Noiz just looks at you.

You: Tch! Hold still! *throws a punch*

Noiz: *dodges* That would defeat the purpose of the bet. 

You roll your eyes as you throw another kick, wincing slightly due to the bruise. Noiz notices and quickly gets behind you. You try to turn around but he grabs you by the waist earning a squeak from you which cause his curiosity to spark in interest. You grin a bit seeing an opening to elbow him, just as you were about to land the hit he uses a free hand to catch your elbow and then spin you on the spot. The spin throws you off balance as you try to regain your footing Noiz pokes your left side. You squeak again and jerk your arm back from his grasp. Noiz gives a slight smirk as he takes a step back. You charge at him with multiple punches as you attempt to hit him, at least once. Lobo was on the bed watching you both in confusion. Noiz was dodging every attack with great agility until the timer goes off. You pant softly as you attempt to regain your breath. Noiz walks to your backpack and searches it. He pulls out your inhaler and tosses to you. You catch it and pop the cap off. You place it in your mouth and pump it twice. You sigh a bit in relief and look at Noiz.

Noiz: *walks over* I win. *walks to the door* Also, nice boobs. *unlocks the door and walks out*

You: *blushes darkly* PERVE!!! *shakes head* Let's see what clothes he brought.

You walk back to your bed and open the bag, nodding in approval of the clothes in the bag. You quickly get dressed. You put your shoes on and then head out, heading down the stairs. Lobo follows you as he barks happily.