Belieber forever at heart -Justin Bieber- RR

Zoe's POV

I was siting with my best friend Justin Bieber we was at he's house, it's kinda funny cause he's 18 and I'm only 14 but we are best friends and nothing can come between us. I was watching him play Xbox with Ryan. They was so into the game, I giggles as Justin lost again.

Justin:" that's so unfair!" Ryan smirked and poked Justin's shoulder.

Ryan:" Rematch? And the winner gets a kiss from Zoe?" Justin nodded and they shock hands.

Zoe:" Hey who said I wanted to kiss any of you?" Justin smirked and pulled me closer to him, which made me stop breathing a little. He bent down and whispered.

Justin:" Breath baby," I nodded and did as he said, I forget to tell you that me and Justin are dating in secret no one knows it yet, but we are planning on telling our parents soon. I smiled and they started playing, god I want Justin to win so bad.

Ryan:" F-ck Justin stop running in circle!" Ryan shouted frustrated at Justin.

Justin:" Sorry bro no one can make me stop I need a kiss from my baby!" Ryan chuckled and stuck he's tongue out at Justin.

Ryan:" Not if I win!" Oh yeah Ryan and Chaz are the only one who knows it! Justin somehow won and started jumping around like a ninja or he thought it was like a ninja.

Justin: " YAY!! Baby come kiss me!" I blushed and laughed at him gently, he picked me up and looked into my eyes. I smiled and leaned in a little, he leaned in and let he's lips cover mine and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and blushes big time.

Ryan: "OHH I'm out of here see you guys later! " he ran out and Justin laid me down on the couch. I smiled as he hovered over me.

Justin:" baby I love you." I smiled and blushed.

Zoe:" I love you too Justin." he smiled and rubbed my hip.

Justin:" I want to make love to you." I blushed and looked into he's eyes. I smiled a little and bit my lip.

Zoe:" Me too boo." Justin smiled and bit he's lip.

Justin:" Really?" I nodded and held him close.

Zoe:" yes but your moms is gonna be here soon so maybe we should wait till to night?" he nodded and kisses me gently.

Justin:" Yeah we should." We kissed until the doorbell rang and Justin opened the door to see Pattie;)

We spent the whole day with pattie and we had lots of fun spending time with her she's really funny and down to earth. She just left and I was cleaning the dishes as two strong arms wrapped around my waist and a kiss upon my cheek. I smiled as Justin placed kisses down my neck.

Justin:" let's go upstairs baby." he smirked and picked me up, he walked upstairs and laid me down on the bed, I pulled him down on me, he smiled and started kissing me deeply. He gently put he's hand up my shirt and rubbed my sides gently. I moaned softly and wrapped my arms around he's neck, he gently pulled my shirt up, Justin pulled away from the kiss to pull the shirt over my head, I smiled as we continued trowing our clothes all over the room, he laughed softly as he's own shirt landed on he's head. I removed the shirt and he smiled, he gently helped me wrap my legs around he's torso and slide into me gently. my eyes was filled with tears cause of the pain I cursed

Justin:" I'm sorry, do you want me to stop?" I shock my head no and closed my eyes tightly trying to think of something else, but he was so big.

Justin:" I promise it will be over in a minute you just have to adjust to the size of me." i nodded as he leaned down and kissed me gently. I kissed back as he gently started moving inside of me, it was painful at first but then turned into pleasure and we was both moaning as we made sweet love. He trusted faster.

Justin:" oh baby im cumming!" I felt him cum and came too, he collapsed beside me and held me close to him, I was smiling the whole time as we kissed on each other.

Justin:" I love you baby girl." I smiled.

Zoe:" I love you too Justin." we kissed for a while and then feel asleep in each others arms.

The end<3

__________________________

Hope you like it?

Comment, Vote, Fan

Xoxo