Give me one last kiss baby ♥

Skylar's POV

I was brushing my hair, looking in the mirror to see my boyfriend Justin looking at me, I smiled as he made he's way over to me, I smiled as he wrapped he's arms around my waist slowly, he planted a kiss upon my cheek and pulled me closer to him, I laid the brush down and wrapped my arms around he's, he kept on walking backwards and kissed down my cheek towards my neck, he brushed he's long fingers through my hair making my hair go to the other side as he kissed down my neck, i parted my lips a bit as a soft moan slipped through my lips, he laid me on the bed and climbed ontop of me.

Justin; "hey princess." I blushed as he smiled, I smiled back as he bit he's own lip.

Skylar: "hey babe." he bent down and kissed me deeply, I kissed back, he made sparks fly everywhere in the room and it felt like my stomach was filled with butterfly's as he kissed me, he grabbed my thigh gently and made me wrap my leg around him, He slowly started to move he's hips against mine making us both moan.

Justin: "oh baby I need you know." he moaned and grabbed my butt with both of he's hands, I looked at the big watch on the wall, seeing he still had 45 minutes to he should perform on stage, I nodded my head and maoned, he slide my shorts down.

Skylar:" you have to hurry a bit cause Kenny will be here in 30 minutes with Mama Jan." he nodded and pulled my shirt over my head, I held my arms up in the air as the shirt got off and was trown on the floor. He slide he's hand up my back and unclasped my bra soon it joined my other clothes on the ground, he keept on undressing us, until we was both fully unclothed, he grabbed an condom and slide it on, Justin looked deep in to my eyes.

Justin;" it's gonna hurt a bit again but next time I swear it will be better." I nodded as he strokes my cheek, we did this once before and it hurted like hell but Justin was so sweet and amazing. I laid my hand on he's cheek and moaned as he pressed himself up against me, he slowly slide into me making me gaps loudly, I tilted my head back as he went back to kissing on my neck.

Skylar:" mmm Justin!" he trusted in and out of me, making me moan louder as he speeded up a bit, he held onto my hips and pulled me closer to him so every part of our bodies was touching. He kissed up to my lips and kissed me deeply, he's hands slowly found mine and I interviewed our fingers, Justin moaned loudly on my lips, I couldn't help it but to scream in pleasure, he smirked and trusted faster, we heard footsteps coming down the hallway to our hotel suit, Justin went faster and I moaned out.

Skylar:" oh Justin I'm gon-na c-um." he smirked and pinched my hands above my head as he went faster.

Justin;" cum for me baby," I came and not very long after he came too, we heard the footsteps come closer so Justin picked my lips and slide out of me, he laid the blanket over my body and hid my clothes on the bed and got dressed fast.

Justin:" I'm gonna go out now and I'll be back in three hours or so and we will go on that date." he bent down and kissed me, I kissed back as kenny knocked on the door. Justin slowly pulled away.

Justin;" I have more Kisses for you later baby, I love you." he kissed me quickly and ran out of the room, I smiled and pulled the blanket over my nose, it smelled just like Justin, I smiled and got out of bed, I got dressed in my underwear and took he's shirt on, yes he changed into he's concert clothing, I walked to the couch and sat down turning on the tv as my phone vibrated, I picked my phone up and unlocked the screen to see a text form Justin.

From: Justin

'I already miss you baby, your beautiful face and your soft hair, I miss your smile and the way your eye shine, I miss holding you in my arms already, I love you so much baby. You'll be the only thing on my mind when I go on that stage and every love song I'll sing, I'll sing them for you. '

I smiled big and typed my answer, he was so sweet and I can't believe he's mine, I love him with all my heart, he's my world, I can't live without him.

I looked at my hand, seeing the engagement ring he gave me last night siting on my finger, I can't wait to marry him.

The end <3

__________________________

I hope you like it?

Please comment, vote, fan,

I love you all

-Mc