Chapter 4

"First of all i have to say im sorry for running out on you, i just got so scared, you know ive been going to therapy but i never told you why, i have a problem showing emotions and feelings to other people that is why i am always single, the only time i let down my walls was about 2 years ago when my now ex boyfriend and i had been dating for about three years, i had let him in to my heart only to find out he had been sleeping with other girls for the whole time we were together and when i found out he hit me telling me that it was my fault because i wasnt good enough and that i didnt deserve to be happy, i am sorry for running cause all i wanted to do was kiss you too, my heart said yes but my brain started to panic.... because i have never felt the way i feel about you , about anyone else i look at you and my heart starts beating, palms start sweating, i stare at your beautiful face b b because.... i am completely in love with you natasha, i knew from the moment you introduced yourself at the audition for carmilla, the first time i kissed you in that little room practicing for carmilla i felt something and to be honest with you i didnt think you felt anything for me and when you were about to kiss me in that bathroom all my dreams came true and my brain went into melt down.... i dont know if i have ruined our friendship, relationship or what ever this is because i have told you i love you but i had to tell you, my therapist told me its better to let people know my true thoughts and feelings and i asked sharon for advice aswell but i do... i do love you and im sorry i do..."

Elise stopped talking to look up at natasha who was staring wide eyed at the smaller woman, "dont be sorry" natasha mumbled, trying to sort out in her mind everything that elise had just said. "What did you say... never mind ill leave now you probably dont want to speak to me" elise got up to leave when the older woman scowled and grabbed the shorter woman my the arm, "where do you think your going, elise stop sit back down... i ... i love you too god damn it, i love you so much, you dont know how happy i am that you love me, i thought you hated me, i thought you never wanted to see me again, i thought i had screwed up everything by trying to kiss you that night, i understand your troubles with emotion, im sorry you were treated the way you were, i am so so sorry"

Silent tears started to fall from natasha's eyes showing the elise just how much the younger woman ment to the older one, "no one should be treated like that, especially not a beautiful woman like you, i want to hurt the person who did that to you so badly right now..."

Natasha was cut of by the fact elise had placed her lips upon natasha's, she was surprised at first but quickly melted into the kiss, they moved together unlike the scripted kisses from carmilla, the kiss they shared was soft and gentle, just like the unscripted kiss in season two that natasha had instigated but elise had welcomed because it made the scene perfect. They continued kissing, natasha biting gently on elise's lip, allowing a small gasp to leave the younger womans mouth opening it to let natasha's tongue in, elise sighed into the kiss opening her mouth wider giving the older woman full access, moving her own tongue in synchronisation, time itself had stopped for the two co-workers as they sat on the park bench, somehow neither of them knew how, their hands had found eachothers body, a hand in hair, on a cheek, on a waist pulling the other closer and one on a back holding them tight to the other, neither knew whos hand where where because they were so engrosed with the kiss and the mental fireworks that when they finaly did stop kissing only for the need of oxygen they looked imtently into eyes fixated on words that could only be told through the eyes.

"Wow... that was..." natasha started.
"Amazing, unlike any kiss i have ever had...." elise finished off.
"You stole the words right out of my mouth" natasha whispers close enough to elise that she could hear.
"Just like you stole my heart out of my chest" elise replied whispering also.

They gazed at eachother for a few more seconds openly searching eachothers faces looking for perfect imperfections one can only see when one is inches from anothers face, elise counting the little freckles of natasha's nose that comes with the territory of having dark hair and fair skin, and natasha, smiling at the slight dimples on elise's cheeks as they both start grinning at eachother.

Charlie comes bounding up to the couple on the bench, his tail wagging and his tongue sticking out, out of breath with the run he had... he is a really well trained dog, he knows to stay close to natasha if she is busy with other things. "Lets get you home boy, you look like you need a drink and a nap" natasha says as she bends down mito pet the excitable puppy. "I better leave youse to, im sure you will want to spend time together" elise says as she is about to get up from the bench, natasha follows suit but in stead of letting her go she grabs the smaller womans hand "ohh no you dont get to run away that easily, what you think that now ive got you im gonna let you go just like that, nope you are coming round to mine and we are ordering pizza and we are gonna watch a movie" natasha speaks sternly but with a smile that could light up the darkest cave.

"Ok then lead the way, i will follow you anywhere" elise replies, and they walk hand in hand with charlie on the lead in natasha's other hand all the way to natasha's apartment.

Authors note: hi again people, this was a spur of the moment thing posting this, im posting it today because i wont post anything till monday, its friday (just its like 11:45pm rn 😂) i hope you enjoy, i wanted to take extra time in detailing the kiss, comment on ideas or anything, if you like it or not... im rambling, probs cause ive been typing for the past hour and a part of me doesnt want to stop haha any way... ohh vote on it aswell i dont know what it does apart from send a notification that really brightens my day xxbxx