Chapter 2

One month later:
Natasha woke up with charlie licking her face, today was the day that she was to read the first draft of the carmilla movie, she was excited and very nervous because she would have to face elise.

0She had not seen or spoken to her since the award show where she had tried to kiss elise and had got badly rejected, they had communicated barely on social media just to keep fans from thinking something was off, natasha hugged charlie close as silent tears fell down her face, she knew she had fallen for the younger girl but up until the past few week she didnt know how hard she had fallen. After a few minutes she got up and got dressed into the most carm like clothes she had, leather pants, white tee and carm's famous leather jacket that she got to keep from season one in promise that she would bring it back for the movie.

Elise had just been for her morning jog and was about to sit down to some avocado on toast when she suddenly remembered that today was the day that she was going into kindatv headquarters to draft read the carmilla movie script. She sighed as she picked up her phone from the counter and hovered over the number one speed dial number, it was natasha's, she needed to sort things out with her, elise had spoken to Sharron about her feelings towards natasha, admitting the fact that she was in love with her and she had told sharron that natasha had tried to kiss her at the awards but elise had freaked out by the overwhelming feelings (elise had been to therapy for 4 years now to help with her repressing her feelings) and now she could of blown her chance with the slightly older girl.

Sharron had told her to talk to natasha after the reading and to explain her feeling towards her because not only did sharron have a sneaky suspicion that natasha also had a crush on elise but that the movie wouldnt work if there was something wrong with natasha and elises relationship.

Natasha is busy setting out breakfast for charlie when her phone goes off, that old familiar tune to the beginning of carmilla, 'there is only one person who that could be' thought natasha 'Elise' natasha picks up the phone on the fifth ring hesitating slightly at first

Natasha:hello...
Elise:hi natasha is that you, ive not spoken to you in so long im sorry about that, i just wanted to ask you what you were going to be doing after the reading today i really need to speak to you and i will understand if you dont want to speak to me but if you could just let me tell you why i ran off a month ago, you wont ever need to speak to me again out side of carmilla and work.....

Natasha had been so busy mesmerised by elise's voice, she barely made out what elise had actually said so before elise could hang up she spoke,

N: i was just going to take charlie out for a walk so we could go for coffee and a walk round the park if thats ok, i would never want to not talk to you... i missed you this past month its been alot more quiet around here without your ramblings

At which they both laughed because they both knew it was true, elise was big on rambling, but natasha didnt know it was because of nerves by being around the older girl,

E: ok that sounds like a good idea, i missed you and charlie i will explain everything later i promise... bye chicken ill see you later
N:cant wait, see you monkey stay out of trouble.

Natasha held the phone to her chest after pressing end call, she hadn't realised just how much she had missed the younger womans voice until her had heard it. She let charlie out for some fresh air and got her things together to get ready for heading out to kindatv HQ, she called charlie in and clipped him up to his lead locked her door and headed to the tall building a good 15 minutes walk away.

Authors note: i dont even know if anyone is enjoying this but im too invested in it now to stop haha, so regardless if anyone likes or dislikes this fanfic imma just keep writing, however if you do like it please comment as it would make my day, week or probably even month 😂