Part 3

He grabbed the lid of the box and slammed it open against the wall.

"Get out" he growled, but instead I remained frozen starring at him with fear in my eyes. It didn't take long before he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the box. I started screaming for help - perhaps from the neighbours, as I saw the sharp razor in his other hand.

He smashed me against the chair that was in the middle of the room. I crouched down inside it protectively. He fiddled with his razor in his right arm and slowly walked towards me. My heart raced rapidly, tearing my  ribcage.

"Please - don't - I beg you!" I shrieked in shock and fear.

He puffed and smirked, "Pathetic...... say it again..... beg me......."

I felt disgusted by his manners but just not to get killed, I had to do as said.

"P-Please... don't k-kill me... or hurt m-me... I b-beg you" I said, not daring to blink.

He narrowed his eyes and grinned, "Lucy, Lucy, Lucy...." he quickly bent down, his face so close to my crying one, that I could hear his very silent breathing. I started crying again, I knew I'm trapped in the world of his where he thinks that I'm his wife, Lucy. He cupped my cheek gently while tears continued to repeatedly stream down my face. ".... you know that I would NEVER ever dare to kill you...." he smiled softly while looking into my eyes that were closed in pain. ".... but you must know how hard it isssss for meeeeee not to damn hurt you - even sssssligghhhtly - when you're acting sssstupid" he literally hissed with a smirk.

I continued to cry in vain over the fact that I know that he is still capable of causing me pain and technically killing my one and only person who's always around me and is part of me - my own daughter.

My tears have slowed down but he is still knelt down in front of me, and his hand still cupping my cheek. I could still feel him starring at me with sympathy.

"Common love... I know that you're emotionally hurt - but if I don't teach you the lesson, you'll still continue to pretend to be of some Ella Cincere..." My heart stopped. Does he really think that I'm faking it? "...But since your my wife and you stopped acting stupid... I might soften your punishment."

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him sadly while his eyes studied my face. I wasn't sure if it was me starring at him for too long and making my head spin - or was he actually leaning in, millimetre by millimetre - and the weird thing was that - I was too. "Mrs. Cincere?!" somebody called from below.

Me and him both froze silent for the sound below us. We listened intensively.

"You're here for a pie sir?" another -  female voice called from below.

"... where did you-?" the man replied. It was Edward.

Me and him remained frozen before he finally spoke up, "Lovett's there... she'll take care of the man" he smirked again.

I needed to get to Edward to save me from them and happily, I knew exactly how.

I faked a sweet smile and looked at him, "love? Can we visit Lovett? To meet the man? I think he's my friend" I said to him. He seemed hesitant, but then tilted his head to the side, not taking his devilish eyes off me and adding the devilish grin to it -made the collection of pure suspiciousness complete.

"No kiss, not going" he said playfully. I didn't find it playful - instead quite scary. I don't want to kiss him. Nope, not at all - but my lips did otherwise. I quickly leaned in and pecked him on the lips without realising it myself. I backed away quickly - with my cheeks burning for no reason. I looked into his dark brown eyes that slightly smiled at me. I felt awkward - because I knew he liked it but I didn't.... or..... did I?

He quickly leant in and kissed me - longer than a peck should.