7. Quick Morning Sex

AN~ this wasn't a request but I need some kinky kidlaw right now so.
It's like fluffy yaoi.
~~~

             i didn't like kinky stuff, but kidd did. therefore, once our relationship got serious. we had to set a few rules. we had to make a couple compromises. one of them being one day of kinky stuff per month, but no intense pain.
i don't play that. i'm a boyfriend not a lab rat. that is how i got myself in this current predicament.

as of now, my wrist were tightly bound together and tied to one of our bed post with a blindfold over my eyes. eutass was thoughtful enough to give me an option, blindfold or gag. they weren't really much of options, but i was not getting gagged. his kinks weren't a turn off, but they were not what i preferred so to speak.

my lips became pressed in a thin as i familiar hand ran down my naked side. the only this i had on were a tight pair of boxer briefs with matching black, knee-length socks, and with kidd on me, fully-clothed, it made the whole things a little more down-grading.

naturally, my body relaxed as my boyfriend's lips danced with mine. without warning he gave a heavy squeeze to my ass, causing my to yelp slightly, before moaning as his tongue fought for dominance with mine. With kidd taking full control, i melted into our kiss as my throat released lewd sound everytime he gripped or rubbed my ass. it was my wordless way of saying that i was enjoying it as much as he was.

for a minute, he pulled back only to remover his shirt and my briefs. a wave a heat flew over my body as i felt my leg begging tossed high up over his shoulders, only my shoulders and upper back were still touching the mattress. "kidd no."

"you said no last time."

my brows furrowed in surprise. kidd always respected my right to say no. he was always a little upset at first since he was easily excited, but he would always hug me tight after even if there was a frown in his face as he did it. "i reserve my right to say no. "

"ohmygod law i know, and i'm always cool with it, but made a promise."

"don't you know how many diseases~"

"you never seen to care about diseases when you let me fuck you senseless dry, and without a condom. that's how you like it best."

i wanted to slap him for being so loud, but my hands were tied, literally. what if the neighbors heard in the next apartment? that would be catastrophic. she already a god-fearing old lady. oh, i can imagine the judgements glare from her wrinkly face. kidd, its nasty okay?"

"okay and? your on the receiving end, why should you care?"

"because i'm gonna have to take your dumbs ass to the doctor and explain." i groaned at his lack of understanding. yeah, i made a promise, but i didn't think he would remember.