The battle and being helped

(A/N : Dear readers, this story might confuse you a little, but at least I tried to make it interesting. There will be someone in the pass that will fight them then later be an ally. So enjoy.)

"Sakura can we take a break now? I'm exhausted and we've been walking the whole night, it's dawn already!"

"Okey okey we can take a break, but can't take too long, within hours they will be on our tails. Kami who knows what they'll do to us if they find us."

"Let's prey that they don't, I really don't want to see the look of disappointed on Lady Tsunade face."

"Yeah, I agree."

They both stop to take a break until Ino spotted a cave near a waterfall. The cave looked really scary, it made both kunoichi's skin crawl.

"Well... we can rest here for awhile."

"... *I'm starting to have second thoughts, but I am really tired."

Both girls walked towards the cave while carring wood they found and went into the cave, immediately starting a fire and both girls lay down and stared at the fire, flicking little fireflakes in the cave reflecting their eyes. Without realising, both girls fell asleep.

...

CRASH!
Both girls jerked awake at the sudden sound and quickly got up, running outside to see what's going on, until they saw two odd looking Yin and Yang wolves that wore necklaces. They both thought that those pups looked so cute.

They were running away from a scary looking wolf that had a scar on his left eye, and it looked very vicious

They were running away from a scary looking wolf that had a scar on his left eye, and it looked very vicious. It had sharp teeth, it was white and it looked very big.

"Get back here you damn wolves! I'm gonna kill you when I get my hands on you!"

The male voice that both girls heard made Ino froze, she knows that voice from anywhere, and she hoped that she'll never had to see him again. There was another crash sound and both girls turned around just in time to see a sound ninja, that Ino know too well, was holding a big boulder that would rival Sakura's strength.

"Jirobo."

Ino hissed his name hatefully, and Sakura knows that this man is dangerous and is one the number one enemy on team 10's list, well ex-team 10 now since Ino ran away with Sakura. Jirobo throw the boulder at the the wolves that was about to be crushed​ until Sakura ran to them and punched the boulder into tiny little pieces. Jirobo looked surprised and stared at Sakura in shock, speechless.

"What the... How-"

Before he could finish, Ino appeared right next to Sakura with a cold, angry face that would made her ex-teammate liquid their pants. When she spoke, her voice was cold.