Running away

Sakura POV.

Today had been really rough and a pain in the ass, I don't know why, but my team mates are ignoring me lately. I sat under a tree and watched how my team mates are training, leaving me alone to either sulk or staring at the sky, I did try to get their attention, but they pretend that I don't exist, if I do get their attention, they always say "I'm too busy" or "I don't have time" and then ignored me further, is it that I'm still weak, am I still not strong enough, even if I did train under the Fifth Hokage? I looked one last time at my so-called team mates and finally decided I had enough of this, I stood up and walked away. If they ignore me like that, no doubt they'll leave me weak, hopeless and alone. I don't even want to know how they'll be if it's my birthday, is best to never find out. I'll have no choice, I'm leaving Konoha tonight. I slowly walked through the forest, listening to the wind whistling, the leaves dancing endlessly, and the bird's songs, so peaceful and beautiful. I suddenly felt tears building up in my eyes, threatening to come out. Why me? Why suddenly ignoring me like I'm nothing? Whatever the reason is, I don't want to find out. I so lost in thoughts I didn't realise someone was in front of me until I bump into the person, and before I could apologise, I saw the person who I bump into, my best friend and great rival, Ino Yamanaka.

...

Ino POV.

I hate them, I hate them so much, how dare they ignore! What the hell did I do to be ignored? This is so not fair, this is unfair. I decided to not to go to training today, even though I've been sick for a few days. My so-called team mates suddenly never visited me, and I did ask why they didn't, all what my response was "we don't have time for that", " it's troublesome ", Shikamaru's favourite word, or " why would we? It's not important". It would be important if I were DYING! Even after all the "chitchat", they've been ignoring me without any reasons. How could they, after all that I've done for them, they repay me with a god damn knife in my back! I did trained really hard under Lady Tsunade, but I guess that's not enough, I'm still weak, useless and not worthy, is this how Sakura felt when we were younger, and if it is, then it's painful. I stood in front of the forest, staring emotionlessly at it, then slowly walked through the forest, listening to everything around me. I wanted to cry, yell at the top of my lungs that everyone can hear me, and I was about to until I bumped into someone. I looked up and was about to apologise, but stopped when I saw who it is. Sakura Haruno.

...

Normal POV

Both friends and rivals looked at each other, but both had blank, tired and lonely looks, immediately hinting that there is something wrong. Both opened their mouth to speak but they keep cutting each other off, but then Sakura covered Ino's mouth and spoke.

" What's wrong Ino? You look a little down. Are you still sick?"

"*Removes Sakura's hand* No I'm not, I just feel very lonely, my team mates are either ignoring me or being rejected. I think they want me to quit as a ninja, I just hate them so much right now. For everything I've done for them, they've turn against me!"

"... I know how you feel. I'm also being ignored. I wonder why all of sudden, being treated like a weak person. The way they acting, I think they want us to quit as ninjas."

"I have the same feeling, after all that we've done for them, they pretend we don't exist. What should we do?"

"There is one thing on my mind, I decided to run away."

"Running away huh? Then take me with you, I want to be at a place were I belong, we belong."

"I will, when we depart, go home, pack your bags and meet me tonight near the gates."

"Right."

After that they walked together at Ichuraku ramen to eat ramen there one last time, then went to the hot springs to relax, and to go to the Hokage to see her motherly face  one last time.