"You did it." He said simply. 

       "Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet." I smirked. He nodded, helping me back up so that we were a good distance from the machine. I was definitely going to need some sleep and food after this. I quickly checked my HP. Stable... but I had definitely lost a good 20 pulling that little stunt and exhausting myself. We stood there in expectant silence, both our eyes locked on the door of the machine. The minutes seemed to drag out into hours and it seemed like everything had stopped to watch this happening. Finally the machine just stopped. Stopped making loud noise. Stopped banging around slightly. Stopped groaning when a certain mechanism would turn. Just stopped. That's why when the lever flipped back up suddenly me and Sans both jumped out of our skin.... well we both jumped back anyway. The panel opened not too shortly after it and me and Sans just slowly looked at each other. I opened my mouth to say something but quickly stopped when the doors slid open. Our focus was drawn back to the machine instantly. Fog seeped out from the machine along with a hand the grasped the edge of the doorway. A skeletal hand with a hole through the center. Gaster coughed slightly before stepping into view. Unlike in the void he was fully formed again and none of him was melting. His hands were attached his radius and ulna bones of his arm instead of floating around. He wore almost all black like usual and had his signature two cracks in his skull. He looked around the small lab for a second before standing up straight and meeting our gaze. 

       For a second no one said anything. No one did anything. We were all too scared that if we moved then we'd wake up and this would turn out to be nothing more than a dream. Slowly I moved so that I could stand on my own and left Sans' grasp. For a second he looked back over at me a bit confused but I placed a hand on his shoulder and gently smiled. 

           "Go on then, you and your father have a lot of catching up to do." He turned back to his dad and nodded, unsteadily walking over at first before sprinting over and hugging Gaster. 

              "You're back, you're really back...." Sans said though it was muffled from the hug. 

          "Indeed.... and I am never leaving again." Gaster smiled hugging Sans back and crying softly. 

................................

               After was got Gaster back and everyone was reunited things began to carry out like normal. Gaster, Alphys, and even Sans worked as scientist and had gotten their own lab. Undyne and Papyrus were royal guards and helped protect monsters, essentially being the monster equivalent of police officers. Asgore and Toriel remained king and queen of monsters respectively and met often with human officials to work out peaceful negotiations though there always were some rough patches. I had a ton of paperwork to do and meetings galore with being ambassador as well as receiving media attention once I can forth about being a hybrid. Mettaton helped get the attention off me though by becoming one of the most beloved stars in the world with Blooky as his sound man. Grillby opened up a shop on the surface that both me and Sans frequented especially when work is rough. Nearby a monster named Muffet also opened a restaurant though she specializes in sweets and let me tell you they are some of the best pastries I have ever tasted. Usually once a month the entire family, Flowey, Asgore, Toriel, Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton, Blooky, Sans, Papyrus, Gaster, and I, all meet up to have a picnic together and spend time together. It really is great....

and yet....

I still can't fix the hole in my heart.

My sister gave herself up for us to be free, so that there would never have to be another reset....

She wanted us to move on, to live happily and free...

Yet I can't shake the desire to bring her back. I want to save her. A part of me wants to RESET. But I can't bring myself to do it at the same time. 

I was lost in thoughts about whether or not RESET again as I starred off at the sunset on one of our family picnics. 

        "Deep in thought I see." Gaster told me as he sat beside me in the grass. I nodded. "Thinking about Frisk I presume." Nodding again the Menu appeared in front of me. Continue or Reset. "Deciding whether or not to reset and bring her back."

              "Yes..." I admitted. "I just wish she hadn't given herself up like that..."

      "You cannot control the actions of others, simply your own. This is your choice and you must make it based on what you think is best and what the others would truly want."

              "DAD! JADE! COME PLAY TAG WITH US!! I'LL MAKE SURE UNDYNE DOESN'T CHEAT THIS TIME!" Papyrus yelled out to us, waving us over.

                  "HEY, I'M NO CHEATER!" Undyne argued before releasing a battle cry and tackling Papyrus. 

            "OOF! HEY, NO, STOP!" Papyrus yelled as they tumbled around. 

                      "Well I suppose we shouldn't keep them waiting." Gaster sighed standing up and stretching. "Perhaps we can even convince Sans to play this round." He smirked at me before walking off. I looked back at the screen thinking for a second.

                             *CONTINUE                                                                            *RESET

                                                                           ❤ CONTINUE 

________________________

Author's Note:

That's it. This is the end of the book. Anyone reading this probably hates me for killing off Frisk hahahahaha

*intense sobbing*

I'M SORRY IT HAD TO BE DONE

Well I mean not really but.....

ANYWAY

I will be making a sequel to this if anyone is interested but first I will be finish Marked and then working primarily on Tomadachifell which you should totally go read while you wait *wink wink* 

Once I finish Marked I will at least begin drafting Tomadachitale's sequel but updates won't be real established until I finish Tomadachifell as well. The sequel will also be featuring more of.... Chara! She was here a little bit but never really did anything big in this book so next time she will be playing an even bigger part especially since Flowey is on our side now. Aaaannnyyywaaayyy, that's all for now, bye!