Chapter 10

I know it's been a while since I last uploaded but I've been trying to study fro my exams that are in two weeks. I hope you like this chapter though.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10

*Georgie*

"Georgina, get changed," Eve orders as she throws a dress down on the bed beside me.

"Why?" I ask looking up at her.

"My son is taking you out," she smiles like a kid on Christmas.

"I didn't know Xander had a brother," I say.

"He doesn't. He wants to make it up to you," Eve says before leaving. I reluctantly get up and have a quick shower before pulling on the dandelion pattern sashed spaghetti dress. I leave my hair to fall down my back in loose curls. I pull on a pair of black ballet flats and add some mascara and eye liner before running out of the room. I run down the stairs and into someone's back.

"You ok?" Xander asks after he spins round and catches me before I fall.

"Yeah thanks," I smile blushing slightly from his arm around my waist. He smiles and lets me go.

"You look amazing," he says looking me up and down.

"Can you please stop raping me with your eyes Mr Moon?" I ask which earns a sexy growl from him. I giggle at him before I check him out. He's wearing a pair of black jeans and a white dress shirt with a pair of all black converse and a leather jacket. He clears his throat loudly snapping me back to reality. I blush before following him out of the house.

"Have fun kids!" Jesse shouts from the door before he and Jake wolf whistle. Xander flips them off as he opens the car door for me. I giggle and slide in.

"Sorry about them," Xander says as he starts the car.

"It's cool. Boys will be boys," I shrug. Xander smiles at me with love in his eyes before driving away from the house.

"So where are you taking me Mr Moon?" I ask.

"You will just have to wait and see Miss Giovanni," he replies.

*Xander*

After having an amazing dinner we take a walk along the beach. I watch as Georgie runs ahead across the sand. She takes her shoes off and buries her feet under the sand as I catch up to her. She hugs my jacket closer as she smiles at me.

"I'm sorry for being horrible to you," I say looking down at the sand. Georgie slips her little hand into mine and I almost immediately entwine my fingers with hers as I look up at her beautiful face. She smiles before I raise her hand up and kiss the back of it. She giggles before she starts running again, pulling me with her this time. She lets go of my hand and runs ahead. I run after her, her laughter ringing in my ears. She stops suddenly. I run up and grab her around her waist. I spin her round as she laughs more. She accidentally lets go of her shoes and they go flying. One lands on the sand while the other flys out and lands in the sea.

"My shoe!" Georgie whines when I put her down.

"It's gone," I say.

"Fine I'll get it myself," she says as she takes off my jacket.

"Oh no you don't. If you take your clothes off I don't think I'll be able to let you put them back on," I say making her put the jacket back on. Georgie turns away as I pull off my clothes before jumping into the freezing water and swim out to where her shoe's floating.

*Georgie*

I watch as Xander swims back to me with my shoe in his mouth. I gawk at him as he gets out of the water.