Chapter 11

Here you go the next chapter. I know it's been a while and I'm soooooooooo sorry but I hope this makes up for it :) Please remember to vote/fan/comment (love hearing what you think peeps :D)  

_________________________________________________________________________________

*Xander*

I rub Georgie's back as she hides her face against my neck as she straddles my waist. I look over to my left and see that Nala's also hiding her face against Jake's neck as she sits on his lap. I kiss my gorgious mates neck before I spot Cassie straddling Jesse. Jesse looks over at me and smirks while wriggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes before I stand up with Georgie hanging onto me. She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist before I start walking to our room.

I kick the door shut behind me and sit Georgie down on the desk in the corner. I make her move her head and see that she's been crying.

"What's up Georgie?" I ask worried. She shakes her head before wiping her face with her hands.

"Tell me babe. I don't like seeing you like this," I say while making her look at me.

"You said you loved me and I don't want to let you down by being a terrible mate but I know I will," she says.

"No you wont. You can't be a terrible mate because I'll love you whatever you do," I say before I lean down and kiss her. She moves so that I end up kissing her neck. I try to kiss her lips but she dodges out the way.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm sorry I'm such a fail as a mate," she says.

"You're not," I say before I lean down and kiss her neck before I bite down. She grips my hair as she moans my name. Georgie wraps her legs around my waist pulling me closer. I pull my teeth out and lick over the bite turning it into my mark.

"You're mine Georgie and you're perfect," I say before kissing the mark causing her to moan.

"That is evil," she says huskily.

"What? This?" I ask before I kiss the mark again.

"Yes," she moans which turns me on.

"I love you so much Georgie," I say before I pick her up and carry her over to the bed.

I gentally place her down on the bed and kiss her. My hands slide up her sides moving her vest top up as well. I kiss her mark as someone knocks on the door.

"Xander go see what they want," Georgie orders while pushing me away. I growl before getting up.

"What?" I snap as I open the door.

"I'm sorry to interupt sir but I found this out here and thought it was yours since it smells like Georgina," a boy about fourteen says before handing me an ipod. He stands petrefied as I look behind me and find my angel asleep.

"Thank you," I smile knowing Georgie would kill me if I was mean. The boy smiles back before running away. I close the door and shove my ipod back into the docks where it stays before climbing into bed with Georgie. As soon as I lie down beside her she cuddles into my side. I wrap my arms around her loving that I can have her in my arms.

*Georgie*

I wake up and find that I'm not alone. I smile as I cuddle into Xander's side loving actually having him beside me. I look up at his face and find him still asleep. He looks so calm and incredibly handsome. I lean up and run my finger over his bottom lip for no reason what so ever. Xander suddenly bites my finger making me giggle.

"That's mean," I pout as he opens his eyes.

"So was falling asleep last night," he says.

"I was tired. I'm sorry," I say before he pins me to the bed, hovering above me.