•17•

4 months later

VERONICA'S POV

I'm getting ready for this special day, my wedding.

First I wore my robe, and they did my makeup and the girls' makeup.

For the bridesmaids I got Mavy, Jica, Ayunie, Leah, Nessa, Alyanna and Alexa.

When my make up was done I wore my beautiful white wedding dress, and my heels.

ETHAN'S POV

While I was getting ready for this day I picked the groomsmen, I got Grayson, Jake, Collins, Alex, Devan, Chance and Anthony.

I got my tux and wore it,

20 minutes later

Third person

Ethan was waiting with the priest,

"You'll be a great couple" the priest said.

Ethan giggled,

The bridesmaids and the groomsmen walked on the carpet and waited for the bride to come.

When it was time Ethan was crying because of how beautiful she is, Roni walked on the red carpet to Ethan.

Once Roni is with Ethan they exchange vows,

Ethan's
"Veronica, I picked you to be my love of my life because I know that we are strong, confident with each other. This is the day that I'll be forever with you and finally be able to wake up next to you everytime, seeing us holding hands. You are my goofball, and I will always be there if you have problems. I love you Roni."

Veronica's
"You have been my best friend, playmate, confidant and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible... You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together."

"I do"

"I do"

"You may kiss the bride" the priest says.

Ethan held hands with Roni, and leaning in for a kiss, when they let go of the kiss the crowd stands up and cheers for joy.

After wedding

Leah walked to Roni and said,
"Your vows made me cry, oh my gosh" and she hugs her.

Jica, Ayunie and Alyanna walked up to Ethan,
"You made your decision" Jica says.

"I'm finally with her" Ethan starts tearing up,

The girls hugged him to stop tearing up and have fun since they are finally MARRIED!!

Roni called Ethan to cut the wedding cake, they cut it into pieces and gave to the people.

Roni did the traditional thing to do in weddings to throw her bouquet to the bridesmaid, suddenly she was acting to throw it but still holds it. She turns around and walks up to Nessa and gave it, Grayson walked up to her and kneeled down and held a box to her and opened it,

"Will you marry me?" Grayson asked.

"Yes Gray" Nessa started tearing up,

Grayson put the ring on her finger, stood up and hugged her. The girls and their families knew about it the whole time.

Ayunie, Mavy, Alexa, Alyanna, Jica and Leah hugged Grayson and Nessa together snd congratulate them.

Nessa went to hug Roni and said,
"You knew that the whole time?" Nessa started crying.

Roni nodded and wiped her sister's tears,

"Reunited again!" Jica hugged the girls and giggled.

Alyanna, Leah, Ayunie, Jica, Alexa and Mavy grouped hug when the wedding was ending,

"I'm gonna miss you guys" Mavy said and started crying. They hugged her,

"We'll meet on Nessa's wedding! Don't worry Mavy!" Alyanna said.

The whole family and friends went home while Roni and Ethan are getting ready for their honeymoon.

Kinda short but I skipped the boring parts that's why there's months later 😂🙈

Follow Mavy - @cutie_dorrell on Instagram
Jica - @nessaa_ronnii on Insta and Jeyyykahh on Wattpad
Ayunie - @dazzlingmerrell on IG
Leah - merrellunicorn on IG and Wattpad
Alexa - @merrelltwins.20 on IG

Follow those lovely people in the story on Instagram and on Wattpad 💗

[instagram: dimpledmerrell]