•4• [ethanica]

ETHAN'S POV

I was so happy to announce that I'm dating Roni to our fans. I picked the right choice tbh.

"Goodmorning Roni" I whispered,

"Morning E" She answered.

When I had time to rest first, I went down to the kitchen and smelled some waffles. Mmmmm waffleeessss.

I saw Gray and Nessa eating breakfast already,

"Goodmorning bro"
"Goodmorning Nessa" I said.

"Goodmorning!" They both exclaimed,

I couldn't wait because I want to teach Roni how to do boy stuff that I do with my bro, and I want to do it with my girlfriend when I have free time.

VERONICA'S POV

When I woke up Ethan was already eating breakfast, I rushed downstairs to see them. As soon as I went down I saw my dad cooking waffles,

Mmm waffles

I went and sat beside Ethan and ate my waffles, when Gray and Nessa finished they head to her room to get ready because they will go somewhere.... again.

When I was done I went up to my room and took a bath, after my shower I wrapped myself with a towel. I picked my outfit which is a blue sweatshirt with jeans, and for my shoes I wore vans.

While I was picking my clothes I heard my door open, I saw Ethan walked inside. I went in the bathroom to change in my clothes.

Ethan got ready and took a bath. I put on some makeup and put up my hair in a ponytail, I went in my sister's room and I heard some loud music or more like spotify. I knocked and no answer I knocked abit harder, still no answer.

So I went in her room and saw, Gray and Nessa cleaning her room maybe trying to find something.

"What are you looking for?" I said,

"Oh my earrings" she answered

They put music as I walked to my room, but finally Ethan is ready to train me to be a semi boyish type of girlfriend.

We went to the nearest skateboard place, so we walked like 20 mins to find this place. But the 20 mins was all cute.

When we got there he handed a skateboard for me to skate on, he started teaching me how and finally I got the feeling skateboarding with my boyfriend. Since I didn't have one for years.

(no one's pov)

👤ethandolan❤️ veronicamerrell, graysondolan and 4,653 othersethandolan: practice makes perfect 👌🏻

👤ethandolan
❤️ veronicamerrell, graysondolan and 4,653 others
ethandolan: practice makes perfect 👌🏻

Comments:
graysondolan: @vanessamerrell LOOK LOOK
username2: OMG OMG
vanessamerrell: @graysondolan I AM I AM PWIDJS
camerondallas: she got some skills bro
ethandolan: Stfu @camerondallas
ethanicaforever: FIGHT ETHAN 👍🏻
view all comments