73. MHC Membership ✔️

"They gave us two cans talaga?" Maine asked as Richard handed her two spray cans of whipped cream and a plate of pancakes he got from the dining crew of the plane. "Hindi ba sila nagtaka?"

"I don't know," Richard said, shrugging. "I didn't stick around to find out if they think it's weird. I did ask them to prepare these pancakes, though. Tapos sabi ko na lang gusto talaga ng asawa ko na nilulunod sa whipped cream yung pancake niya."

"Hmmmm... bakit parang ang bastos pakinggan?"

He laughed and pulled her to sit on his lap. "Alam mo, yang utak mo, lunod na lunod na sa gutter. And I love it," he murmured with a smirk. "Aanhin mo ba yang mga yan, Panda?" he asked as he leaned on his seat.

"Oh, seriously, you have no idea?" Maine asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe I don't. So why don't you show me, Panda Bear," he said, grinning slowly.

Maine smirked and quickly moved to straddle him on his seat. She then sprayed some cream on the pancake, dipped the strawberry, and then wiped the cream on his lips. She leaned towards him, licked the cream off his lips and then let him take a bite on the strawberry.

"Masarap?" she asked.

"Mas masarap ka," he said and she blushed.

"Ricardo, inosente yung tanong ko ha."

He laughed and circled his arms around her waist, his hands moving up underneath her blouse and tracing circles on her back. She felt a sweet shiver down her spine as he did that and goosebumps sprung on her arms and neck.

"You like that?" he asked, looking at her with dark eyes, and she nodded yes before leaning down to kiss him with both her hands holding his face.

They kissed softly, gently nibbling each other's lower lip while their heads moved in rhythm. He glided his tongue along the seams of her lips and she opened her mouth to let him in, as his hand moved to the back of her neck to pull her even closer.

"Teka," she whispered, pulling away. "May special participation itong whipped cream, ano ba," she said, laughing.

She reached for the hem of her blouse and started lifting it over her head. He reached for her breasts at once, cupping them over her lace brassiere.

"What are you doing?" he asked when he noticed her folding her blouse neatly.

"You'll see," she said with a mischievous smile and he waited patiently, his eyes fixed on her face as he watched her do this with absolute concentration. He breathed hard when she absentmindedly pulled her lip between her teeth, and his hands squeezed on her waist.

••👀••
🔑
Takbo sa THTH daliiii!!!

••👀••🔑 Takbo sa THTH daliiii!!!

~~~~~

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

To all those going to the get together later tonight, please know that Concha's will just be a meeting place as we have changed plans yet again. Sis Precious suggested getting us checked in in a hotel para mas comfortable at masaya ang panonood natin. So ganito po:

What: Get together and Viewing Party
Where: Red Planet Timog
Meeting Place: Concha's QC (we'll buy some food na rin dun kasi pordalab talaga eh)
Time: we'll wait there from 6 PM - 7 PM para before DTBY settled na tayo.

Excited na ba kayo??? Kasi ako excited na!!! Please comment yung mga pupunta para alam namin kung ilan ang hihintayin. See you guys!!!! ❤❤❤

frelarocena no need to reserve the function room na beh.