Chapter 17 : Switching Sides

Start from the beginning

Sitting in the car with Lala for the past twenty minutes, Valentine was ready to go. But Lala begged her to stay, she was actually trying to think of the proper way to thank Valentine. Never in her life did any of her light skinned friends ever defend her the way Valentine just did back at the parking lot. They would even laugh at first before defending her. "Girl can we go? I'm tired. My body hurts and I smell like poison." Valentine groaned making Lala look her way. She wanted to laugh so bad because that's exactly what Valentine smelled like being that she emptied the can out on all four boys, but she needed to thank her first. Oh this is going to be hard. "Uh--- I um... I just want to thank you like really thank you. You didn't have to defend me the way you did. Like you really beat his ass, I see why we couldn't kick your ass, you just beat up a whole grown ass man and he had to be like two feet taller than you. But that's not the point. My own fucking cousin won't defend me the way you did and I just um... Uh. Fuck! My mind is really tripping off this shit so excuse me..... I just want to thank you. Thank you so much. That's the realest shit I've seen all my life." Lala said as tears began to blur her vision and her voice began to crack. Valentine had her mean ass ready to shed a couple of tears or twenty. "You're welcome and nah I just hate that shit. That shit never made sense to me and it never will." Valentine sighed before getting out of the car and popping the trunk open. Grabbing the bags, she spotted Syncere pulling up with a girl in his passenger seat, it was sad how happy she looked to be around his snake ass. Valentine smirked before lowering her shades. Her pettiness was now activated. Bingo! But she continued to act as if she didn't see him, she wanted him where he couldn't drive off or hide. Right inside of that house. Switching her way into the house, Valentine held a big grin on her face. Ignoring Asia, Dior and Chachi as they sat by the table making small talk, Valentine walked over to Isaiah before dropping the bags in his lap. "Here you go." And just like that she found herself a seat. "Ohhh bae--" and she cut Asia off. "Save it." Valentine said throwing her hand up in Asia's face. She didn't needed to be fed any bullshit right now. They wanted business and now they got it. Crossing her hands, Valentine started smiling seeing Syncere walk in with the same girl on his arm while Lala walked side by side with them. "Best friend!" Valentine squealed before hopping up and rushing over to Syncere with opened arms. "Give me bestie kisses." Valentine teased leaning forward acting as if she was about to kiss him on the lips, but of course he jerked his head back. Seeing the frown on the girl's face, she wanted to laugh uncontrollably, but she couldn't do it right now. Laughing would just have to hold off for right now. Besides she'll be laughing harder by the time she's done with these thieves. "Yo what are you doing? Since when?" He frowned making Valentine giggle and shake her head. "Since your stupid ass went running your mouth to Chachi saying that I want Marcus. First of all, it was Jhakim who I was talking about but okaaay! Let's run our mouths since this is what we do. Let's go have some chit chat best friend." Valentine smiled grabbing Syncere's hand and walked over to the table. But he snatched his hand away when they got to the table. "That's your boyfriend sweetie? I know you're probably thinking that I'm this salty ex or some side bitch, but I'm not. He actually was trying to make that happen last night. Right Syn? Forehead kisses, scavenger hunts trying to find your sweet ass and awe the beach walks. My favorite. No actually that was the flowers and cotton that was shaped as a V. You have yourself one of the greatest." Valentine dramatically bragged making the girls watch in amusement. Just when they thought little ole Valentine couldn't get any pettier. She wasn't finished though. There was more. "It was really about to happen well that's until I seen the subs." Valentine smiled looking Chachi's way. She pulled out her phone before she went to Chachi's Facebook page and began to smile. "So apparently to my big sister Cha, I'm sneaky, I'm a thirsty bitch that needs love, I'm fake, she should've never had helped me out and that I'm poor. Am I really? Well what does that makes you? Cause you have my phone number, my address and all of my social medias. So Miley what's really fucking good?" Valentine smiled tilting her head to the side making Lala and Dior laugh uncontrollably. They were secretly thinking "why the hell we didn't been make her our friend?!". Both lost for words, Chachi and Syncere had no other choice but to mean mug Valentine. But all she do was laugh and flip her blonde hair. "Have my money by tonight or it will be a problem and oh before ya head to that get away fuck trip you two are planning to go to, I'm done. You bitches aren't about ya money, ya some bum ass bitches stunting with what ya got. Goodnight." Valentine said before standing up and switching her way out of the house. She hopped in her car before laughing uncontrollably. "Did you see their faces?!" She laughed to herself out loud. That had to be one of the most fun things she's ever done in a while. "I have to to tell Marcus about this." Valentine smirked before pulling out of parking and headed over to the highway.