Dig Down Review

Yesterday was the big day: Muse released the new song called "Dig Down"

I liked it: it's catchy,  it has a Madness vibe that I enjoyed a lot, it's "electronic gospel", as Matt said in the interview that I put on the cover of the chapter

But, as soon as I scrolled through the comments and twitter, I was furious.  Everyone has different tastes in music, and we all know it, but what the hell happened?!
"Muse is not the same anymore"
To me Muse is a band that changes everytime. As long as they are happy with the music they make I am happy for them.
"They'll not make albums like OOS/Absolution anymore"
And you know why? Because it's freaking 2017, not 2001. Time has changed. I would be sad if they made always the same songs... If you want to listen to something similar why don't you listen to other great bands (for example, Highly Suspect) that make hard rock/ punk music, instead of always complaining. 
I felt like Drones was forced, they used it to bring back some older fans... I enjoyed it, but I don't know if that was their first intention to return playing rock songs for an entire album.
Anyway Muse fans has always conplained about new stuff, so that must be normal. But it makes me still so mad and I know that it is not a mature behaviour, but I want Muse to be happy. They can't please them all.
"Madness 2.0, sadly"
Guess what, Madness was the song that got me into Muse. Bad taste? I don't think so.

This is what I had to say. Sorry for the complaint.  Make sure to watch the interview with good old Zane Lowe guys!