"oh you don't know? i'm surprised, he's been here for a few weeks anyways, he's our neighbor, yoongi, who was just leaving," hoseok grits his teeth.

"actually, hoseokie, i was coming to visit you. i suppose you're hoseokie's sister?"

"yeah... anyways, hoseokie, i'll be up in my room," mina winks at hoseok when she got halfway  up the stairs, and yoongi wasn't able to see her, hoseok glaring at his sister who was softly laughing.

hoseok sighs and moves aside so that  yoongi can walk further into the house, shutting the door behind him.

"i know you and your friends saw ten and i," yoongi spoke, which startles hoseok. his palms suddenly feel clammy and he can feel his face burning.

hoseok composes himself, and turns to yoongi, "you and ten what?" he asks, trying to sound as clueless as possible.

yoongi stares at hoseok, a look of doubt on his face, arms crossed as. "i saw your blonde haired friend peeking through the window after jaehyun closed the blinds. you're jealous aren't you?" yoongi smirks.

"honestly, yoongi, you're way too egotistical. you just moved here a few days ago and you're already gaining the 'asshole' title of the school."

"you're also friends with jackson which gets you even closer to-" hoseok is cut off by yoongi's lips.

hoseok stands there, until he came to his senses and realizes what's happening, "no!" he exclaims and pushes yoongi back.

"i don't like you, you don't like me, it's mutual, now we're not going to be like kissing and all that crap because we do not like each other, you're just a new kid at my school and i'm just jung hoseok who's trying to get through his last year of high school and i do not need you messing it up for me. if anything we're just friends!"

"you're so hot when you're mad," yoongi bites his lip.

"are you kidding me?" hoseok cries out.

----

yoongi stayed at hoseok's house- much to hoseok's dismay-, his mother invited him to stay for dinner.

"so yoongi, how has your life been in busan so far?"

"it's good i've made a couple of friends including hoseok," yoongi nods, taking a bite of his food.

"mom, dad i'm back!" mina's voice echoes throughout the house.

"in the dining room!" hoseok's dad calls in reply.

"hey sorry, i'm late- yoongi? what's he doing here? i mean not that it matters it's just-"

"mom invited him, he of course accepted and now we're here," hoseok interrupts, angrily stabbing his meat with his fork.

"woah what crawled up your ass to make you mad?" mina snorts, sitting down beside yoongi who was across from hoseok.

"mina!" hoseok's father hisses while his mom sits there chuckling under her breath.

hoseok huffs and pushes away from the table. he gets up and storms up the stairs.

"hoseok, i'll leave if you want me to. i'm sorry, i shouldn't of accepted your moms offer," yoongi says as he catches up with hoseok who's entering his room and sits on his bed. hoseok makes note of the fact that he didn't use 'hoseokie'.

yoongi joins him on the bed, but hoseok stays quiet. a smile slowly makes its way onto his face, but not seen by yoongi because he's facing away from the older.

hoseok really has no clue what he was about to do, but it was a good idea at the moment. he heard a sigh escape yoongi's mouth as he begins to get up.

hoseok is quick to jump to his feet to tackle yoongi. he lands on the black haired boys back, his legs wrapping around his waist.

yoongi lets out a startled grunt, but a chuckle is heard not long after and so is hoseok's giggles.

"admit that you were jealous and i won't leave," yoongi says, but hoseok shuts his mouth.

yoongi nods,  gently pushing hoseok off of his back. he heads toward the door.

"fine! i was jealous."

yoongi turns around, a knowing grin slipping onto his lips. hoseok rolls his eyes, and is quick to defend himself.

"because i haven't been with anyone in awhile, not because of whatever you think the reason is."

"yeah, okay hoseokie."

a/n: yeahh so i totally forgot about mina being a character so i put her more in the chapter whoops