Sibling Love

"He wants us to produce a heir to rule after the war. A war he plans on winning."
******************************

Dumbledore interrogated me for what seemed like forever. He asked me so many questions by the time I was done it was 2 in the morning.

I was surprised how young he looked. Didn't he have my parents when they attended Hogwarts?

Dumbledore explained to me that I was thought to be dead after a couple months. They still searched for me but it wasn't a rescue mission anymore. It was a bring the dead girl home so she can lie with her dead parent mission. I didn't ask questions about it seeing as I was a bit bitter about the subject.

"One last question Miss.Potter. Now Voldemort, I can't help but notice you call him Tom." Dumbledore said looking curious as ever.

"I was told to. He gets mad when I don't so I guess I just got accustom to it."

"Do you think now that he knows you can defeat him you will be in danger?" Ron asks butting in on my interrogation.

"Tom would never kill me, I'd never get that lucky" I say, the feeling of overwhelming doom settles on my shoulders. "He'd punish me in cruel ways and never let me out of his sight again. No matter what. No matter how many people he would have to brutally murder."

"Don't be discouraged Miss.Potter. That time will not come. I'm happy for your return yet you will have quite a lot to catch up on. You'll have to go to Diagon Alley tomorrow and get books year 1-6. I know you are supposed to be in year 5 but I think it will be better if you stick with your brother don't you?You said Voldemort trained you a little, yes?" I shake my head yes and I don't miss that little glimpse of pity in his eyes. "Alright Miss.Potter I shall have Draco tutor you after school everyday."

"But Albus? Must it be Draco." Mrs.Weasley asks almost desperately.

"My decision is final Molly. Goodnight Weasly family and friends!" Dumbledore waves before leaving.

"Well dear you'll be sleeping with Hermione tonight." Mrs. Weasley sighs. I thank her for everything and say goodnight to everyone.

Seeing as I had no clothes and no one else was my size I had no choice but to sleep in my dinner dress.

After about an hour of Hermione constantly kicking me I decided I'd rather sleep on the couch.

I snuck downstairs and sat on the couch just in time for the light to go on and scare the life out of me.

"Holy Fuck Ron"

"I knew you'd get tired of the kicking eventually." Ron says chuckling. I lower my wand and take the hand he offers me. "Come on you can have my bed and I'll share with Harry."

When I start to protest me picks me up over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and carries me into his room. I sit on his bed while he carefully tries to get in with Harry.

"Ron wait. Can you sit with me?" I ask. He sits next to me. I can see the worried look in his eye. "I can't sleep alone anymore." I say slightly embarrassed. I start to slightly cry and Ron pulls me into a hug. I end up curled into a ball with my head in his lap and Ron draws soothing circles on my back and tells me story's, just as he had done when we were kids. Ron made me feel like I was still 11 and didn't have anything to worry about. I fell asleep quickly after.

I woke up to whispering. I was so tired I felt like I couldn't open my eyes so I just sat there and listened.

"She was having a rough night. Hermione kept kicking her and she downstairs to the couch which I eventually knew she would. I offered her my bed and I would sleep in your bed Harry. But I climbed into your bed and she called me back over and asked me to sit with her. She started crying and said she couldn't sleep alone and she fell asleep like this." I hear Ron's voice whispering rather angrily. "I wasn't about to wake her up Harry!"