3. Realize he's weird

Soft snoring filled the room as Changkyun slept at his desk. It was Friday afternoon and everyone had already left for home or clubs and whatnot. The brunette had intentions of going home, but Trigonometry was so boring today he fell asleep. Mr.Shin didn't seem to mind though, as he took time out of his life to sit there, waiting for the other to wake up.

The turning of book pages soon accompanied the snoring. The atmosphere was still and silent, but it was soon broken when Changkyun woke up in a shock. His sleeping figure sat up straighter than a ruler, his eyes wider than the moon. It took a moment for him to process that he wasn't at home and that he was still at school, groaning at the realization.

"God..." He muttered "What's the time?" he asked, his eyes adjusting to the light.

Mr.Shin glanced at the circular clock against the wall. "5:14"

A curse passed Changkyun's lips as he hastily packed away his things and forced books in the backpack hanging off the chair. He had nothing to do tonight, but he had plans tomorrow morning. The plans he made with the redhead a few days ago.

It would be a lie to say Changkyun didn't think of him often. Lately the man was the only thing Changkyun could think about. His mind would be so occupied by him he couldn't focus on the novel infront of him. A rare occurrence for the boy. At first he figured it was just because he was nervous for their hangout, but then he remembered there was nothing to worry about. Jooheon seemed like a the chill kind of person, not the hyper kind.

Mr.Shin didn't say anything to the boy and walked out with him, locking his classroom and following the boy out. No one was in the school anymore, but he still wanted to make sure the younger got home safely even if he couldn't bring him all the way there. 

"Good luck tomorrow!" The teacher said before entering his car. Changkyun turned a bit and smiled softly, waving to him before continuing to walk home. His parents will surely kill him for being home late, but he could say he stayed late for extra help.

When he got home his parents immediately bombarded him with questions. His back was pressed against the wood of the front door as his parents further scolding him, refusing to listen to whatever he had to say. It was his fault anyways, so he accepted the scolding.

"At least tell us when you decide to not be home! we are worried for you Changkyun!" His mother said, genuinely concerned.

"We both know I can't be influenced by non-existant friends." He said. "I won't be doing anything risky any time soon."

His parents looked at him sternly, but the expression soften knowing he was right. They all mutually agreed they can't make fun of Changkyun because he accepts the insults as compliments. It was just the way his brain worked. You could call him gay and he'd say thank you. There was nothing wrong with being gay anyways.

After a quick decision to skip dinner, Changkyun goes up to his room and throws his stuff around the place. His dirty clothes was stripped from his body and into a laundry basket, his backpack hung on a hook attached to his door. He got his filthy body into the shower and cleaned it before heading off to bed. The brunette didn't want to wait for tomorrow to happen, so sleeping it off seemed like a good idea.

The next day arrived faster than Changkyun expected. He found himself prying his eyes open, only to clothes them back because of the bright sun. A low grumble emitted from his lips as he checked the clock hanging on his wall. His eyes widened when he saw the time and he leaped out of bed, seeing as he was going to be late if he didn't hurry up.

Jooheon had told him specifically to meet him at the mall at 12:00. Not a minute late not a minute early. Currently it was 11:43. Changkyun should've set an alarm clock before sleeping, since he had a feeling this would happen. Sleep was so good, but having one friend was slightly more important. Even if they were just friends, Changkyun wants to die being close with at least someone.

After throwing on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white oversized shirt, he rushed out of the house and zipping right passed his parents. They were about to go after him but he was already hopping on the sidewalk trying to put his shoes on.

"Honey does Changkyun have a friend?" His mother asked shocked

"...it's a miracle."

[Le time skip]

Heavy pants could be heard from Changkyun by anyone in a 10 meter radius of him. Since he didn't know how to drive, he ran as fast as possible to the mall. He was a bit early but he didnt care for what Jooheon said as long as he got there by then.

He was about to pass out right then and there until he saw the familar redhead. The man had just walked into the mall, most likely finished a cigarette before stepping in. He looked a lot more dressed up then he did in school. It took a lot of will power to not stare at his thighs in those ripped jeans.

"Hey Kkukkung." Jooheon said, smiling widely as he patted the others shoulder. Changkyun stood up straight and looked at him oddly. Since when did he become a dog? Sure he was panting heavily but that means in no way is he a dog. As much as it irked him for a moment, he dropped it so that they could actually hang out.

"Hey," He said. "Where do you wanna go first?"

Jooheon raised a brow. He seemed confused as if that was the most peculiar question ever told. He then formed an O with his lips before speaking. "We aren't shopping here you doof."

Now Changkyun was confused. He was going to question once again before the other grabbed his wrist and began walking out of the mall. He tried to pull away but the latter's grip was too strong. Eventually, he gave up trying and let Jooheon drag him to the unknown destination.

They passed many stores ranging from ice cream to lingerie. There was even a Ryan the lion shop he wanted to enter but Jooheon kept walking forward. Their walking finally came to a halt. They stood infront of a rather dark shop. Changkyun tilted his head up the read the sign, only to gag slightly.

"ShowKi's Sex Shop?" Changkyun breathed, looking bewilderedly at the older redhead. "What the hell do we need from there?"

"Bruh your so stupid." Jooheon said. "We aren't buying stuff from here, we are shopping here."

And with that, Jooheon dragged Changkyun inside. Of there was anything Changkyun regrets now, it would be waking up for this.

A/N
Cause Jooheon likes to troll people