Chapter 12 Carlos

Depuis le début

I knew what he was doing. He was using me to get the throne he wanted. He was just acting straight through me. But I liked the part about being my own Evil Queen. I liked the part of ruling my kingdom. I was always mom's choice to take the kingdom.

"I can't." I declined.

"You like one of the heroes, don't you?" He stared at me.

"Chase, no!" I said a little too quickly. Why did I just say that?

"You do. I can see it in your eyes. You don't want it coming true. Your future is coming and I know people who can help you avoid it." Carlos said. "Join us, and we will help you stop that future. All you have to do is become a Queen."

I wasn't paying attention to what he said next. I was too focused on what he said about my feelings for Chase. I thought I didn't have any feelings for him! I guess I was wrong. I guess I would need to think about it. Plus, his deal. There must be some sort of trap behind it. All deals had a trap in it.

"Amelia, they can't help you with what you're afraid of! We can! They have no idea who they're dealing with. We do!" Carlos said.

He kept saying we. What did "we" mean exactly? Something was going on.

"Who is we?"

"The Wish Coven. We want Henry off the throne and the closest thing to the rightful heir."

"I'm not the rightful heir. I'm not. I can't be. I'm just a monster looking for a place to belong in this world." I explained.

"Amelia, Henry is the monster in this situation. We need a monster that is more humane than monstrous." explained Carlos.

Me... the queen of the Wish Realm? I knew I could never become queen of my own realm, and here. I didn't run the place. It was the three mentors that did. They were popular here, because they were the first Bionics. But I was a witch. And witchcraft has always been looked down upon.

"Can I have time to think about it?" I asked him.

Carlos smiled at me. "You'll have as long as you need."

And with that he left. He left me to my thoughts. He left me to figure out what I wanted. He left me so I would know the truth.

"Who was that guy?" Chase asked (and I had forgotten him and his siblings stood close by to watch).

I hoped he didn't hear the part where I practically indirectly said I liked him. I really hope that he didn't hear that.

"He's a creep." commented Leo.

"He's an old friend." I replied.

An old friend that wants me to go back to my roots. Back to being the Evil Queen's vengeful daughter. Back to being the granddaughter that almost killed her grandmother for killing her father. Carlos Izmin was dangerous. Dangerous for thinking I would go back. More dangerous than I could ever imagine it to be. But my darkness is a lot greater than I could ever know.

"I have to go. To my room. I have to think some things over." I said excusing myself to my room.

Okay. Let's think his proposal over, Amelia. Let's look at the Pros and Cons of it.
Pro: I would still be with my friends and family.
Con: I would lose Mary Margaret and David.
Pro: I could get help with my magic.
Con: It would be mostly dark magic.
Pro: I could embrace my darkness.
Con: I would lose my friends.

My friends can't help me. My mother can't help me. My darkness is powerful. It made me kill my sister. But that was the demon Malphas in me. But the demon lingered inside me. It left some darkness in me. Which can never be there again. This world was better off without me. It was better because I was destined to become a villain.

And I would lose my friends and family in the process. I would lose... Chase. And that was something I couldn't do. So, it was better that I left. It was better that I went away. For how long? A short amount of time? A while? Weeks? Months? Years? No. Forever. I would be leaving this world. So this world could be better. Because it was better without me.

"Hey, Amel-. Why are you packing?" Bree's voice reached my ears.

I turned towards her just noticing her presence tearing my attention from my suitcase to my brunette friend.

"I'm leaving." I told her.

"For how long?"

"I don't know." I did know.

"Why are you leaving?"

"I'm going on a quest to find out if I still have remaining darkness in me." Actually, I'm leaving to be queen.

"But you can't go!"

"And why not? Things would get better if I wasn't here. It always ends up that way."

"Because we're your friends, and we want to keep you here for as long as we can. Plus, Chase likes you."

"Really? He does?" I perked up before noticing the change in my tone. "I mean, he does? I don't care about him." I wouldn't let feelings stop me from doing what's right.

"You really are leaving?" asked Bree.

"Yes."

"I'll let everyone to know you're leaving."

And with that, Bree left me. I was done packing my things  an hour later and I took my things to the bridge. Where Adam, Leo, Bree, and Chase were at. Douglas and Mr Davenport were nowhere to be found. I guess that they didn't want to say goodbye to me.

"Well, goodbye." I said.

"We'll see you when you return." Leo replied.

I'm sorry, Leo, but I'm never coming back.

The hydro-loop arrived to show Carlos. And with that, I took my things and left. To the Wish Realm. To a world leaving them behind.

Okay, so this is the unofficial ending. Why Unofficial Cat? Because I don't know if I will ever come back to this. This chapter was written because I was lost on ideas, but it also leads a door open, so I could continue this.