Chapter 5 Adam Steps Up

Previously on the Bionic Academy

"Remember don't tell her, or it could throw off the balance of this world." Piper commented making her first statement.

"Don't worry, we will." Mr. Davenport exclaimed as Rumple and Piper left.

I left to go to Amy's and my room to see if she was there. I opened the door a crack to see what was going on. All of our stuff was moved out of the way as Chase and Amy were working on how to work her agility with her powers.

As she flipped and somersaulted using her super speed, she lost her balance and fell bringing Chase down with her.

"I'm so sorry." Amelia apologized to him getting off of him.

"It's completely fine, Amy." Chase told her. "You just need practice that's all."

"From what I just did, I need more practice than you care to admit, and don't disagree because I know you agree with me." Amelia exclaimed.

He laughed at her and she joined in with him. Maybe I don't need to give them the love potion. Maybe they could fall in love all on their own.

Amelia

I stood by Ramona as the students and we created our own cliques. I stood with my sister next to Bob and Spin. The only reason I know their names are because I listen to what people call them and they respond to.

"All right, listen up, guys. We're introducing a new level of training- - the bionic battle. Each week, two of you will be pitted against each other in a physical challenge." Chase explained.

"To the death?" Spin asked.

"Yes, Big D built this multi-million dollar facility to train and house you just so we could pick you off one by one." Leo explained sarcastically.

"That's what my mother did with the twelve dwarfs until there were only seven. I was trained to slaughter people, so this might be easier than I thought." I stated.

"You're still on that! Even Adam agrees that is false and a big fat lie." Leo retorted.

"At least I don't look like a bumblebee covered in mustard even though you "deserve" to be mentor." I fired back.

Leo stared at me with his mouth gapping open. I smiled at him before turning my attention back to Bree and Chase.

"Each week's winner will earn points toward advancing to the next bionic skill level and the losers get... well, humiliated." Chase explained.

"Spin, since you're the youngest, you get to choose an opponent first." Bree told him.

"Yes! Scared? Ya should be." Spin asked Leo.

"No, no." Chase but in. "This isn't about scaring people. No one's going to get hurt." he said just as someone threw a ball at him. "Ow!"

Then, he and Bree left the room as I teleported to my room to get some reading done before I have to leave the sanctuary that is my room.

**

I was at the hydro-loop entrance with Ramona next to me when Adam came in with the mega bros or whatever they're called.

"Is Mr. Davenport gone yet?" Adam asked.

"Yep, the hydro-loop just left." Chase responded.

"Good 'cause the party train just arrived." Adam stated as he and Bob did a chest bump.

I rolled my eyes and I could that Ramona rolled her eyes too. Could Adam not see the importance of the three of them staying here while Mr. Davenport is away? I guess not.